Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I came close to selling/trading mine too a couple of months ago but just didn't want to not have a pair of my favorite Jordan IV colorway in my closet. In hindsight I wish these didn't retro that year and we instead got it on a 2021-2022 mold in place of the Navy Cements coming up.

I respect subjectivity, but wanting any sneaker to use faux-leather durabuck when you know how that **** ages is wild to me :lol:

Faux-nubuck durabuck is mandatory for any sneaker that *ever used it despite also aging poorly, but anything that used to use white durabuck pleather should absolutely be real leather now.

Last edited:
Not terrible but never noticed the spot on the front/right netting

White mesh came clean

Netting a lil off white but not that noticeable

Seems like a re-paint would be easy enough if needed

Hopefully we get a better version before then

Before
234796C8-BC8A-44DB-AC9B-39311CA6F9B9.jpeg

After
FF276109-46A8-4223-AFF3-D2F026F56D0C.jpeg

In hindsight I wish these didn't retro that year and we instead got it on a 2021-2022 mold in place of the Navy Cements coming up.
No inside info here, but I strongly suspect we're going to see them again in 2024 for the 35th anniversary of the IV. It'll be eight years since the 2016 release. Going by Nike/JB history, that's plenty enough of a gap between retros of the same shoe.

I saw this shaggy-haired millennial hipster wearing these today in the parking lot of a grocery store.

He had on these ultra-baggy pants that covered at least half the shoe.

…I’ll never understand why anyone would want to wear pants that cover so much of such a beautiful shoe.

I saw this shaggy-haired millennial hipster wearing these today in the parking lot of a grocery store.

He had on these ultra-baggy pants that covered at least half the shoe.

…I’ll never understand why anyone would want to wear pants that cover so much of such a beautiful shoe.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you don't know what a millennial is.

Look absolutely amazing in this pic. Mine have some natural creases from wear, and some yellowing on the mesh. But these look damn near perfect. Such a classic.

Damn..those look brand new.

Lol thanks. I bought them used last year but when I got them in hand they looked basically brand new. The netting was still pretty damn white. I've probably worn it more than the previous owner. The netting is starting to yellow just a bit. The preset I used for the picture makes whites look more white than they are. But they still look great in person.

Back
Top Bottom