Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

One to Rock and One to Stock.. I stock with the intention of not selling them. These are a classic and needs to be part of my collection. I view the as art pieces and make sure to keep them nicely preserved. I do agree with majority of folks.. you gotta wear your shoes if you want to make sure they last.

PXL-20230805-001959820.jpg

I sold mine last year but I appreciate how lucky I ended up being netting-wise. They were easily worn 150+ times and still looked like this:

20221124_152853.jpg

The 2016 shape though :lol: :smh:

A release with that Nike SB IV mold is at the top of my most wanted list, but I'm guessing we're still a few years off at least.

I saw this shaggy-haired millennial hipster wearing these today in the parking lot of a grocery store.

He had on these ultra-baggy pants that covered at least half the shoe.

…I’ll never understand why anyone would want to wear pants that cover so much of such a beautiful shoe.

Because they were covered by them atrocious JNCO's...

Quite certain he/it was actually wearing these:

il_fullxfull.3200118405_iepc.jpg

Crazy cuz this was the first step JB took into the right place. Gave us OG-style detached netting. They fixed the tongue, then the height slightly followed by the toe.

Now the SBs just kill any AJ4. I’m not copping any 4 unless they do the shape like those.

Imo the fact that they nailed the shape on the sb makes every 4 that preceded it trash

I really love my 2016 white cement. I never had the original 89 nor retros prior. Is it the toe box that y'all find bothersome? Idk I don't have a reference point so I guess I can't relate to the disappointment.

This is the only shoe I literally baby because I'm worried about the netting turning into egg salad.

I really love my 2016 white cement. I never had the original 89 nor retros prior. Is it the toe box that y'all find bothersome? Idk I don't have a reference point so I guess I can't relate to the disappointment.

This is the only shoe I literally baby because I'm worried about the netting turning into egg salad.

The 2016 is a respectable pair to own. Especially in the condition you have them in. They’re the white cements. Me personally I’m a stickler for aesthetics when it comes to these air Jordan’s but I understand everyone is not on that time, and that’s cool.

But just look at some comparison pics when it comes to the overall shape of the shoe. It’s an atrocity imo lmao

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom