Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I know it's been going on for a bit, but the fact that you have to enter a raffle for a CHANCE to buy a pair of sneakers literally makes me laugh out loud.

Champs, FTA, and FTL maps
116hp9s.jpg

:x

Also, call all of the Footaction stores in the area and see what they're doing. They've done FCFS on releases but have been known to change things at the last minute. Some other smaller boutique stores like 12AMRUN, undefeated, CRSVR may also get these. Their instagrams will give further info.
Thanks! Appreciate the info. Hopefully it's manageable to get them and nothing crazy.

I know it's been going on for a bit, but the fact that you have to enter a raffle for a CHANCE to buy a pair of sneakers literally makes me laugh out loud.

now a days you really have to go out of your way to just get a chance to spend money on some kicks :lol:

Based on what I saw in SF downtown, stonestown, Serramonte and Tanforan there's hardly any hype for these.  Certainly nothing compared to what the 72-10s were.

Not calling that because I've won from them in the past but just fathoms me why they are they only store doing this while the others do raffles all day.

I said that because I don't see the logic. Going by what most pre-sale sites are charging, even the resellers are conceding that there is little to no money that will really be made off of these.

Where have you been hiding? That has been the new paradox for at least the last three years. Some may not like it, but raffles have eliminated a lot of the "craziness/foolishness" that used to go down.

Last edited:
damn hommie you done goofed :smh:

just went back they gave me the other half all good,,, also i saw the drawer where todays raffles went in ,, and there was 30 tickets tops only in there

hopefully this shoe is a easy cop

only 3 tickets for me ,, not sure how some of you guys doing 6?

I said that because I don't see the logic. Going by what most pre-sale sites are charging, even the resellers are conceding that there is little to no money that will really be made off of these.

Right and I agree but I'm not quick to say that the backdoor is open. I just think they don't want 50 pages of names to take down when they can limit it and make it easier for them while at the same time giving better lottery chances for the individuals that did enter. Same as when retailers offer guaranteed pairs vs a straight raffle. Nobody wants to lose an employee to the phones all day when they can make money to keep them on the floor and sell shoes.

How many folks actually hit on snkrs app. I've never copped off ndc on release day I can't fade that waiting in line screen

I always go half a size up on 4s. The toe box is just so brutal if I were to get a 10.5 my pinky toe would be angry at me within the next hour. Had to sell my DB, WC and Cav 4s because the 10.5 toe box was just too uncomfortable. Been getting 11 in my most recent 4 cops, and they fit like a glove.
what do you wear in the recent 6's?

Entered about 8 raffles. Hopefully win one.

Don't forget about NDC. Probably a whole big *** warehouse for these in Memphis.

Back
Top Bottom