Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Where have you been hiding? That has been the new paradox for at least the last three years. Some may not like it, but raffles have eliminated a lot of the "craziness/foolishness" that used to go down.
What do you mean where have I been hiding? In the first part of my post, I acknowledged that it's been going on for a bit.

I've never camped or entered one of these raffles. I'll give it a shot online and if I miss out so be it.

At least camping it goes to the rightful first person in line, as obnoxious as it can get.

The raffle aka lottery aka reaping is just silly to me.

Guy behind the counter at fnl told me they're getting alota pairs. Gave me his opinion and said that I should get the size that I want without a raffle.

GR to the MAX!!!

Guy behind the counter at fnl told me they're getting alota pairs. Gave me his opinion and said that I should get the size that I want without a raffle.

GR to the MAX!!!
Everyone who tries will get AT LEAST one pair. Even the 2nd and 3rd pair should be pretty easy if you put in the work. I am looking for 2 pairs for me, and one for my girl

Hey fam...i still have a footlocker vip code for anyone that needs or wants it.
10% off$50
20% off$100
Expires tomorrow.
Pm me and I'll send it

Last edited:
I was at the mall to watch a movie and didn't even bother to stop by foot stores for raffle tickets. Still expecting to get my 2 pairs this weekend :smokin

Anyone from Vegas with tips on how to acquire a pair? Will be visiting this weekend. Thanks!

Footlockers and footactions on the strip are doing fcfs according to the launch locator.

Nike Las Vegas: follow on twitter for updates

Like citricacidcyle said for the boutiques he listed check their instagrams for release info. They usually do fcfs for GR releases.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.

Three more ways to pay on the SNKRS App. Paypal, Nike gift cards, and Touch ID :pimp:
wcidf7.jpg

Last edited:
Footlockers and footactions on the strip are doing fcfs according to the launch locator.

Nike Las Vegas: follow on twitter for updates

Like citricacidcyle said for the boutiques he listed check their instagrams for release info. They usually do fcfs for GR releases.

If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a pm.
Appreciate it. Hopefully it's simple

Back
Top Bottom