Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Man o man.... I have no calls or emails yet either....i also saw alot of raffle entries every where i went in diego....

Majority of stores won't begin call backs until Fri, y'all need to chill
laugh.gif
Seriously.....

Anybody get calls from horton footlocker? I read @ jay zoe2 said something about horton and utc called...and i looked thru my phone call history and missed a private caller yesterday. Hope it wasnt them

Last edited:
Got 1 call back so far out of 6 raffles..Hoping I get a couple more to help some people out locally..

the speckle spray density looks way od. lol. the white has a luster, shiny look to them. just feels like a millenial retro.

good luck to all.

Anybody get calls from horton footlocker? I read a NTer said something about horton and utc called...and i looked thru my phone call history and missed a private caller yesterday. Hope it wasnt them
FTL should leave a voicemail if you dont pick up. At least that's what the lady at the Escondido store told me.

Anybody get calls from horton footlocker? I read @ jay zoe2 said something about horton and utc called...and i looked thru my phone call history and missed a private caller yesterday. Hope it wasnt them

Yeah he said Horton and UTC, I only put in Fashion and everything south of there. South east represent.

Back
Top Bottom