Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

The calm before the storm. Hopefully it's the kind of storm where everyone gets the pair(s) of sneakers they wanted.

For those who are a little worried about not striking gold with the raffles but willing to put in work:

1) Wake up at 6:30, get yourself ready to cop online at any of the various foot sites. If you don't score or if you score and want to double up...

2) Drive to a couple local malls in the morning and...

a. Line up for an unclaimed pair (usually Shiekh will release them at noon or 1pm)

3) If you still don't score, continue to shop online during the afternoon...

4) If by 4:30pm you realize you're unluckier than a neutered dog at Mike Vick's Center for the Canine Performing Arts...

a. By all means drive to the nearest HOH and be there before 5pm to line up for your last chance at securing an unclaimed pair

5) And just when you thought you were at wit's end with your WC4 shopping needs, you will most likely end up calling 800-826-2205 as early as Wednesday trying to find out if EB has leftovers (aka I'm-a-damn-reseller-and-when-I-found-out-there's-a-million-other-me's-on-craigslist-selling-these-joints-for-a-measly-$20-profit-I-decided-to-retire-from-the-game)

Getcha sum.

Last edited:

For those who are a little worried about not striking gold with the raffles but willing to put in work:

1) Wake up at 6:30, get yourself ready to cop online at any of the various foot sites. If you don't score or if you score and want to double up...

a. Line up for an unclaimed pair (usually Shiekh will release them at noon or 1pm)

4) If by 4:30pm you realize you're unluckier than a neutered dog at Mike Vick's Center for the Canine Performing Arts...

a. By all means drive to the nearest HOH and be there before 5pm to line up for your last chance at securing an unclaimed pair

5) And just when you thought you were at wit's end with your WC4 shopping needs, you will most likely end up calling 800-826-2205 as early as Wednesday trying to find out if EB has leftovers (aka I'm-a-damn-reseller-and-when-I-found-out-there's-a-million-other-me's-on-craigslist-selling-these-joints-for-a-measly-$20-profit-I-decided-to-retire-from-the-game)

Getcha sum.
they're dropping on footsites? for some reason I thought they weren't

So blessed to have gotten a guaranteed size 13 from my local Champ's on Monday, to bad I don't have the matching White Cement 3's that released for All Star Weekend in 2013 I believe? Now, I'm either gonna try for a pair of the OVO 10's, maybe double up but I doubt it, or cop a new pair of the 30's. Plan D is hold hold out with only my White Cement 4's until the Master 12's drop. That being said, I hope everyone who honestly wants a pair for themselves gets it. :pimp:

Getcha sum.
they're dropping on footsites? for some reason I thought they weren't
When I say "foot sites" I mean any online shop that will be carrying them (i.e nike)

So blessed to have gotten a guaranteed size 13 from my local Champ's on Monday, to bad I don't have the matching White Cement 3's that released for All Star Weekend in 2013 I believe? Now, I'm either gonna try for a pair of the OVO 10's, maybe double up but I doubt it, or cop a new pair of the 30's. Plan D is hold hold out with only my White Cement 4's until the Master 12's drop. That being said, I hope everyone who honestly wants a pair for themselves gets it.
pimp.gif
If I get a call tomorrow (13 chances to win), I may walk in with sandals and walk out with the shoes on-feet.

So blessed to have gotten a guaranteed size 13 from my local Champ's on Monday, to bad I don't have the matching White Cement 3's that released for All Star Weekend in 2013 I believe? Now, I'm either gonna try for a pair of the OVO 10's, maybe double up but I doubt it, or cop a new pair of the 30's. Plan D is hold hold out with only my White Cement 4's until the Master 12's drop. That being said, I hope everyone who honestly wants a pair for themselves gets it.
pimp.gif
If I get a call tomorrow (13 chances to win), I may walk in with sandals and walk out with the shoes on-feet.
Great idea. Buck the trend.

Short story time.

Back in 2004 when i was in 8th grade, i copped a fake pair of cement 4s off eBay. It was one of the first shoes that i really really wanted. On top of them being fake they were 1 size bigger because i thought i was gonna grow into them lol. Lowkey had me looking like my man Doug

View media item 1907693

but i didnt care, I actually wore them and thought i was mad fly... that is until i discovered NT.

I remember thinking like "wow people on NT are selling their pairs for a lot of money, i cant believe i got mine for $99". I checked back on ebay and a bunch of listings popped up with the same exact pics from the listing i bought mine from. Shipping was from China too. It slowly dawned on me that i dun goofed. I signed up for a NT account and vowed never to get got again :lol:

The thought of WC 4s w/ the Nike Air retroing was laughable at one time. That's why im amazed that people are passing on this release. These are a timeless legit classic. $220 is nothing compared to what some DS 99' 4s went for back then.

Short story time.

Back in 2004 when i was in 8th grade, i copped a fake pair of cement 4s off eBay. It was one of the first shoes that i really really wanted. On top of them being fake they were 1 size bigger because i thought i was gonna grow into them lol. Lowkey had me looking like my man Doug

but i didnt care, I actually wore them and thought i was mad fly... that is until i discovered NT.

I remember thinking like "wow people on NT are selling their pairs for a lot of money, i cant believe i got mine for $99". I checked back on ebay and a bunch of listings popped up with the same exact pics from the listing i bought mine from. Shipping was from China too. It slowly dawned on me that i dun goofed. I signed up for a NT account and vowed never to get got again
laugh.gif

The thought of WC 4s w/ the Nike Air retroing was laughable at one time. That's why im amazed that people are passing on this release. These are a timeless legit classic. $220 is nothing compared to what some DS 99' 4s went for back then.
If they were limited people would pay the 220 easily because it would feel more coveted like a 99 pair.

I think people think they are gonna be super gr and thats why they might sleep.

Whoever doesn't cop is gonna regret it later tho lol.

IMO...

A true Jordan head - will walk into the store rocking some beater retro 4s from like '04 that he's worn 2300 times, claim his pair of WC4's, immediately takes them out the box and puts them on feet, pays for them, and then proceeds to break necks as he walks out the store.

A true sneakerhead - will walk into the store sporting his force-fields filled SBB 1's...his gf will claim his pair of WC 4s, when the sales associate brings out the box he proceeds to take the shoes out the box and smells the shoes as he inspects them stitch by stitch, insole by insole. He pays for the pair using a footlocker card with $250 of store credit but not before he notices there's a tiny glue stain on the medial midsole and asks if he could do a left-shoe switch with another fresh pair but to no avail. He then manages to take a quick pic of the "defect" and posts it on NikeTalk before he walks out the store.

A true sneaker collector - will walk into the store sporting his vnds 2012 WC 4's, matchy like hell from head-to-toe, walk around the store doing some prime time window shopping at other sneakers before claiming and paying for his pair. As soon as he gets home, he immediately takes the shoes out the box, smells them, then carefully displays his new purchase next to his collection of Air Jordan 4s that runs 10 pairs deep, snaps a photo, posts it on IG, then puts the shoes back in the box, never to be taken out the box for at least a year as they remain on ice inside his closet. A week later, he doubles up on Eastbay, cops a pair of 72-10s on re-stock, and trades one of his extra pairs of Space Jams for Concords knowing that Space Jams will be releasing later this year.

A true hypebeast re-seller - will walk into the store sporting UA Yeezy 350's with two of his buddies who couldn't tell you how many championships Jordan won, all 3 of them will claim their pairs, pay for them with credit cards that are thisclose to being maxed out, and the re-seller will take pics of each pair as soon as he steps inside the car (with receipts in the foreground, shoes on the dashboard, and footlocker bags in the background). Within seconds, all three pairs are on Craigslist for $350 a pop talkin' about they sold out everywhere.

Which one are you?

Last edited:
IMO...

A true Jordan head - will walk into the store rocking some beater retro 4s from like '04 that he's worn 2300 times, claim his pair of WC4's, immediately takes them out the box and puts them on feet, pays for them, and then proceeds to break necks as he walks out the store.

A true sneakerhead - will walk into the store sporting his force-fields filled SBB 1's...his gf will claim his pair of WC 4s, when the sales associate brings out the box he proceeds to take the shoes out the box and smells the shoes as he inspects them stitch by stitch, insole by insole. He pays for the pair using a footlocker card with $250 of store credit but not before he notices there's a tiny glue stain on the medial midsole and asks if he could do a left-shoe switch with another fresh pair but to no avail. He then manages to take a quick pic of the "defect" and posts it on NikeTalk before he walks out the store.

A true sneaker collector - will walk into the store sporting his vnds 2012 WC 4's, matchy like hell from head-to-toe, walk around the store doing some prime time window shopping at other sneakers before claiming and paying for his pair. As soon as he gets home, he immediately takes the shoes out the box, smells them, then carefully displays his new purchase next to his collection of Air Jordan 4s that runs 10 pairs deep, snaps a photo, posts it on IG, then puts the shoes back in the box, never to be taken out the box for at least a year as they remain on ice inside his closet. A week later, he doubles up on Eastbay, cops a pair of 72-10s on re-stock, and trades one of his extra pairs of Space Jams for Concords knowing that Space Jams will be releasing later this year.

A true re-seller - will walk into the store sporting UA Yeezy 350's with two of his buddies who couldn't tell you how many championships Jordan won, all 3 of them will claim their pairs, pay for them with credit cards that are thisclose to being maxed out, and the re-seller will take pics of each pair as soon as he steps inside the car (with receipts in the foreground, shoes on the dashboard, and footlocker bags in the background). Within seconds, all three pairs are on Craigslist for $350 a pop talkin' about they sold out everywhere.

Which one are you?

the one that gets beat up outside the mall for he's pair lol

Which one are you?

Hybrid.

Walk in the store with my beater 2012's, and leave with them on my feet.

My girl has claimed some of my pairs before, I
pay without inspection.

My shoes will be stored for at least a year. and I've doubled on 72/10 already.

I don't sell shoes, but have nothing against it.

I'm neither here nor there, this would be me: "Dude that walks in wearing some beat vintage Avias, gets the stuff, leaves, throws them into the weekly rotation starting that day, doesn't post anything to social media, the end". I mean, I just like the shoes man, don't care who knows it.

IMO...

A true hypebeast re-seller - will walk into the store sporting UA Yeezy 350's with two of his buddies who couldn't tell you how many championships Jordan won, all 3 of them will claim their pairs, pay for them with credit cards that are thisclose to being maxed out, and the re-seller will take pics of each pair as soon as he steps inside the car (with receipts in the foreground, shoes on the dashboard, and footlocker bags in the background). Within seconds, all three pairs are on Craigslist for $350 a pop talkin' about they sold out everywhere.

Which one are you?

This has gotta be one of the dumbest things I've ever seen someone take the time to post on a forum

IMO...

Which one are you?

im the first one :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom