Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

hes got bigger problems if he truly believes hes going to flip these for more than a pack of gum

This is true if he wants to unload right away. These will go for a lot in 5 years when half or more of the pairs are beat up or in a landfill. I don't think NA will be the norm. If it is then resell won't be more than $450 down the road. But if this is a one time deal and it takes a decade before another re-release then you can expect $700.

Last edited:
Welp they did the ticket bs to me smh. Hate Cherry Hill HOH. Too many heads be out here for every release. Oh well ill figure this out

This is true if he wants to unload right away. These will go for a lot in 5 years. I don't think NA will be the norm. If it is then resell won't be more than $450 down the road. But if this is a one time deal and it takes a decade before another re-release then you can expect $700.
so if he buys 10 pairs, and waits 10 years, he can make 4800. [emoji]128528[/emoji] there's got to be faster ways to make 5k  [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

well size? just confirmed that my order will be cancelled, because of purchasing it earlier than the actual release time.

i got one locked on offspring, anyone with cancelled orders history with offspring? dont want to miss out on this one.
As far as I remember they cancelled some orders during one of the Yeezy Boost releases. I may be mistaken though.

so if he buys 10 pairs, and waits 10 years, he can make 4800. [emoji]128528[/emoji] there's got to be faster ways to make 5k  [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]
no.

flippin jawins is wher itz at

5k for ten yerz of waitin is awesome

my hard werk and hustlze bznis skilz paiid off

i dont pay taxes either so im the ricchest

i liv for free too

so if he buys 10 pairs, and waits 10 years, he can make 4800. [emoji]128528[/emoji] there's got to be faster ways to make 5k [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128529[/emoji]

Of course there are but that is a decent return without putting in much work. Without using any compounding that is an almost 20% return per year. I wouldn't do it but it's better than what a savings account or cd will pay. Sure if you make $100+ an hr you wouldn't bother but not everyone does.

Last edited:
Won 4 raffles here in Boston, anybody in the Boston area that fit an 11.5 want the spare tickets? I only need one for myself.
Didn't know places in Boston were doing raffles. Most foot shops were doing fcfs except for Bodega and Concepts. Spread the knowledge, sir!

As far as I remember they cancelled some orders during one of the Yeezy Boost releases. I may be mistaken though.
well hopefully my offspring order dont get cancelled as i ordered this after the actual release, otherwise i will be striking out on this one

i wear a US size 11.5

what is that equal to in UK?

confusing cuz i seen 2 different answers

Back
Top Bottom