Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Your reading comprehension is flawed. I was saying to wait more time before trying to play people. Hopefully by then he'd see that's not what NT is about. You struck out or something? You seem so ready to attack.
My reading comprehension is just fine. 

Again, your logic is flawed. You're further reinforcing my point. He has to wait more time on THIS message board in order to try and "play people"? 

I'm not ready to attack. I got two pairs, if that matters. 

So, try again. 

well dam I think we all thought wrong about these, I just left my local 2 malls and not one store had any in stock. Im hoping there are mad restocks because I def need a double on these.

Stop quoting me. You can keep writing about me but just stop quoting me. It would have been fun to keep going but you are denying reality and trying to tell the author of a post what he meant by it when he's telling you otherwise. Everybody won on this release including you, so the negativity has no place on here.

I think Nike is doing ok but from a long term perspective bad, I know im gonna get flamed but they shouldnt have let Kanye go, because now only person really holding Nike down is Serena, Adidas and Under Armor stocks are performing very well compared to Nike

Kanye just showed Nike and in how inferior they truly are. Serves them right for letting go their only creative person in their company. Screw Nike and job for feeding us uninspiring products that only sell from the achievement of Jordan and their past designers of Jordan.....

I know I'm a little late on the "purchase day war stories" but I wasn't sure if I was going to buy these as I been holding off on buying any sneakers for many months now, as I have a big financial responsibility in the near future. Anyway 10 minutes before they went on sale I made the decision to get them. I clicked a snkrs link that everyone was posting on twitter through my computer, eventually I experienced the many issues that hundreds of people were experiencing with NDC and SNKRS app... anyways I got to the point where it allowed me to enter my paypal information that eventually led to an error. I noticed that I immediately got an email that my paypal was charged. I never received an order number email so in my head I thought it was another "finishline phantom charge" that was eventually going to be removed.  I kept trying through the app and NDC for another hour until I gave up thinking that it was over... later at night I checked my email and to my surprise i had received an order confirmation email from NIKE with and order number. I was still skeptical until I received my shipping email... I'm getting them tomorrow!!

Let the Kanye talk go already. He got shunned because he thinks he's the almighty God himself.
Nike was here long before ye, and will be here long after. They didn't give him the control he wants, so like a little baby, he left. Spoiled punk never hears no, and doesnt know how to handle it when he does

I think Nike is doing ok but from a long term perspective bad, I know im gonna get flamed but they shouldnt have let Kanye go, because now only person really holding Nike down is Serena, Adidas and Under Armor stocks are performing very well compared to Nike

Kanye just showed Nike and in how inferior they truly are. Serves them right for letting go their only creative person in their company. Screw Nike and job for feeding us uninspiring products that only sell from the achievement of Jordan and their past designers of Jordan.....
Lol @ y'all thinking Kanye is really that important. Nike is doing just fine with the celebs they do have.

Stop you doing way too much

Lol @ y'all thinking Kanye is really that important. Nike is doing just fine with the celebs they do have.
Man Drake is not in there designing shoes he is just getting special Jordan colorways that's not special man. Simply look at the stocks of the 3 companies and the players each has.

Last edited:

:rofl:

who gives a rats behind about that crybaby kanye? this a jordan thread. all you kanye stans can take that kanye worshipping to the yeezy thread.
mean.gif

View media item 1913210

I really don't care what people call a shoe. He Got Blah, Flu Games, Candy Cane eww, Cherry UGHHH, etc. call it what you want as long as people know what you're referring to.

But for the love of humanity... how are Black Cements, Breds? Joints barely have red, and the shoe is predominately grey.

It's faster to say bred than black cements. Everything is abbreviated now. I just roll with it even though it sounds stupid.....oh well...

Lol at ppl saying nike is hurting in a thread for a pair of shoes that released in 1989 and sold out for a 5th time.

​
So when did you get fired from cleaning toilets in the Jordan building? 

JK lol but seriously though. We all see that you're really bothered by Nike's dominance and accomplishments, let's try to move on and ease up on the whining. 

So when did you get fired from cleaning toilets in the Jordan building? 

JK lol but seriously though. We all see that you're really bothered by Nike's dominance and accomplishments, let's try to move on and ease up on the whining. 
I'm just saying man this shoe the IV sold the best so far, I think Nike smartened up and left most shoes as GR and the don C's and other special release limited that's all I'm saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom