Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I manually cancelled my ndc order, the rep pretty much told me I'm SOL since my order hasnt updated.

I manually cancelled my ndc order, the rep pretty much told me I'm SOL since my order hasnt updated.

:smh:

I'm not tripping tbh...I was just shooting in the dark when I ordered...knew there would be a chance I wouldnt get them. I'mm gonna keep up with my local pages for the "worn once, og all $160 need gone asap" posts

you read that and thought I was wrong?

Welp, we can lock it now
roll.gif
I guess I am wrong then. I am only a Finance student pursuing his MBA, so what do I know.
Not at all. I was guaranteed that "buzz" was discussed in the meetings. Which I initially stated that I didn't think it was. At least it wasn't in the conference call I sat in on
tongue.gif
Idk what meeting you sat in on.. I read the transcript.. there was about 11 seconds worth of Jordan mention and none of what you said.  Also you listened to one conference call, how can you determine just from that that buzz was never mentioned?  Also they mention community engagement.. can be determined as buzz.  Maybe you need something to jog your memory.. heres the link:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nikeinc/assets/47194/NIKE_Inc_Q116_UNOFFICIAL_Transcript.pdf?1443145641

Hey Im glad adidas with the success of the ultra boost (which is an amazing shoe from a personal standpoint) and the sheep mass appeal of yeezy and UA with their great athlete endorsements such as Curry the mvp, Jordan Spieth golfer of the year, Cam the mvp, even a guy like Andy Murray whos always a top 5 seed- all young studs on the rise are creating more competition for Nike is great for the consumer. Competition breeds a better product and caters to the consumer. We will only benifit from this. Nike does have to start sinking their teeth into some young superstars though, Kobe, Nadal, Federer, Woods, Serena are just some of their ageing athletes that will need to be replaced in the next few years.
Mvps in all four major sports View media item 1914074

for these? what sites?
I think  maybe these  havent heard anything about them though  but  Tom is Jordan's birthday   and   i think  in the past they have done a re-stock on  jordans.  I heard  UNC 1, Don 2's , Black lab 4's , bred  13 low, purple 5's....   and  more... 
last years for MJs birthday there was supposed to be a restock, but they postponed it due to every1 finding out and all the bots monitoring and camping the sites. hope fully this year it happens

I've been telling cats to watch out for UA man.....

Although they gon go bankrupt with Spieth if he keeps winning with the way bonuses are factored into his contract. 

last years for MJs birthday there was supposed to be a restock, but they postponed it due to every1 finding out and all the bots monitoring and camping the sites. hope fully this year it happens
ahhh  yes you are right  i remember now.

Hmmm I see a couple of people local who had marks and blue pen marks on their shoes locally. Wondering what's that about. A little scrap and brush will do it

I have blue pen marks on my shoes. it's like they outlined where the sole was going to be glued on...

over the years i've had at least a few nike's with paint speckles on the air units & rubbing alcohol always removed them in like 2 seconds

youre welcome

Last edited:
Damn man it's hard reading all these posts from people who ordered from NDC and haven't had a shipment confirmation yet. I got mines a couple hours after I purchased it on NDC :/ I hope everyone gets their pairs!

over the years i've had at least a few nike's with paint speckles on the air units & rubbing alcohol always removed them in like 2 seconds

youre welcome
I  was going to say something but i didn't think it would be that hard to figure out rubbing alcohol would remove unwanted paint.   

So I posted earlier about how my ruvilla pair that arrived today looks great but was missing hang tag ... Well I have to apologize to the folks over at ruvilla because while I worked I received the box and rushed to open it and quickly didn't notice the hang tag .. Notice that on one pair it was tucked in ... So all is good with my ruvilla pair .. Now waiting for my Nike pair to arrive tomorrow

Damn man it's hard reading all these posts from people who ordered from NDC and haven't had a shipment confirmation yet. I got mines a couple hours after I purchased it on NDC :/ I hope everyone gets their pairs!
I get mine  tom..  a day earlier than  normal.  Anytime  there is a release on a holiday weekend  i get them a day early.  On a regular friday I  get them  most of the time on thursday  the next week. 

I get mine  tom..  a day earlier than  normal.  Anytime  there is a release on a holiday weekend  i get them a day early.  On a regular friday I  get them  most of the time on thursday  the next week. 
Same, my pair was supposed to arrive on thursday but now it's showing a day earlier.

"Arvin:I was able to pull up the order on our system with the item of Air Jordan 4 Retro OG Men's Shoe. Upon checking, it shows that your order is already acknowledged by our warehouse and it's now scheduled to be pick by the carrier. I apologize that your order is not shipped yet. Don't worry, everything is good. Your order is already packed. It is just the carrier don't have the package yet.
Arvin: Once the carrier receive the package, we will definitely send you an email with the shipping information together with the tracking number."

Just talked to a rep on NDC. Take it how you want to.

Idk what meeting you sat in on.. I read the transcript.. there was about 11 seconds worth of Jordan mention and none of what you said.  Also you listened to one conference call, how can you determine just from that that buzz was never mentioned?  Also they mention community engagement.. can be determined as buzz. Maybe you need something to jog your memory.. heres the link:

http://s3.amazonaws.com/nikeinc/assets/47194/NIKE_Inc_Q116_UNOFFICIAL_Transcript.pdf?1443145641
It's too much at this point. Now I said something other than hype/buzz not being discussed with shareholders. I'll take the finance MBA's word on it.
Can't wait to get my pair tomorrow :smokin

Back
Top Bottom