Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have the 2012 ds. is it worth selling them to get these ?

YES

Im afraid i won't get the same value don't care about profit just want an even trade at this point

you might not get even $ guess it depends on how much of an difference you don't mind adding after

thanks for the input. ill see if i can make sum shake ill check on the restocks. i know its bound to happen anyway

The leather is different between the two shoes. You might want to look at the 16 first or you might regret it and end up with a pair with uneven texture, too many wrinkles or areas that are completely smooth. The shape and if it stays that way is still yet to be determined. You can sell your pair for $240 and buy the 16's for $280. You are crazy if you think your pair will be 100% defect free especially if you buy online. The leather is not smooth like the 12 so be careful. You can get the same comfort with the 12 except you will definitely need to break them in not like the 16's were they material is already used...

The leather is different between the two shoes. You might want to look at the 16 first or you might regret it and end up with a pair with uneven texture, too many wrinkles or areas that are completely smooth. The shape and if it stays that way is still yet to be determined. You can sell your pair for $240 and buy the 16's for $280. You are crazy if you think your pair will be 100% defect free especially if you buy online. The leather is not smooth like the 12 so be careful. You can get the same comfort with the 12 except you will definitely need to break them in not like the 16's were they material is already used...

i thought the remastered was a joke. i haven't touched a pair of "remastered" jordans yet. i stopped buying after the royal 1s i have to check this out now

There are a lot of people I know that didn't like the leather and is returning their pair and this is just around san francisco. There should be a lot more around the world that is returning there pairs so there should be some available. Not sure how nike handles returns and if they put them back online or send them to outlets...

i thought the remastered was a joke. i haven't touched a pair of "remastered" jordans yet. i stopped buying after the royal 1s i have to check this out now

Yes remastered just means a new version of fake leather that is softer. I returned my BOB and only kept the aqua 8 and oreo 4. The nubuck and tumbled leather is butter. The leather is crap if you compare it to royals or just dons

Yes remastered just means a new version of fake leather that is softer. I returned my BOB and only kept the aqua 8 and oreo 4. The nubuck and tumbled leather is butter. The leather is crap if you compare it to royals or just dons

were the just dons that good?

They used the best leather on those that I have ever seen. Very smooth, very soft beautiful looking leather. Still different than the leather on royal and banned 1's. The pure leather smell on the dons is a very strong smell of pure leather.

Last edited:

They used the best leather on those that I have ever seen. Very smooth, very soft beautiful looking leather. Still different than the leather on royal and banned 1's. The pure leather smell on the dons is a very strong smell of pure leather.
The leather used on the Just Dons are essentially the same premium leather used on the Baroque Brown Pinnacle 1s.

Back
Top Bottom