Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

guys ,i bought the WC4  and there is one question i need to know the answer.   the inverted tag on the shoe tung that says AIR JORDAN  does it have a double stitching ll around or single stitching?  some one who bought his shoes from a trusted dealer can answer this? i can't figure out if mins are fake or real.    i need help here guys .come on

To answer someone's question a few pages back. The reason Tinker stopped featuring visible air units because it limited the design of the shoe. Models 3 to 6 pretty much have a similar midsole due to the visible air unit. The 7s still use air max technology but the air unit was hidden.

Air max tech was not in the AJ7. It would of been way too heavy at the time of the design.

Air Jordan VII (1992) - Air Jordan IX (1994)
Heel: Encapsulated Air Unit
Forefoot: Encapsulated Air Unit

i understand but the toe box looks stretched in the pic.
it really depends on the persons foot and the bone structure and fatness on the foot. Aperson with small toes will have more room in the toe box rather than a heavier person with fatter toes that will have less room. You can always fold your socks in the front to fill the toe box like we use toback in the day.

i understand but the toe box looks stretched in the pic.
it really depends on the persons foot and the bone structure and fatness on the foot. Aperson with small toes will have more room in the toe box rather than a heavier person with fatter toes that will have less room. You can always fold your socks in the front to fill the toe box like we use toback in the day.

didnt need all of that because its not applicable to the pic.

View media item 1923379

View media item 1923381

Hey guys, I need some assistance. I was looking at the bottom of my shoes and noticed that one pair has more ridges than the other. Anyone else have this issue? For $220, I would expect Jordan/Nike to get this sole ridges thing fixed and correct. As you can see, the top pair has 1 more line of ridges than the bottom pair. WTF. I should return this trash. Do you think Nike CS would give me a 20% discount code for this mistake?

:tongue:
you got me...I was like wth are you talking about. Stupidest thing I've heard...

Hey guys, I need some assistance. I was looking at the bottom of my shoes and noticed that one pair has more ridges than the other. Anyone else have this issue? For $220, I would expect Jordan/Nike to get this sole ridges thing fixed and correct. As you can see, the top pair has 1 more line of ridges than the bottom pair. WTF. I should return this trash. Do you think Nike CS would give me a 20% discount code for this mistake?

tongue.gif
Your post suggests you're not the lowest form of wit.

guys ,i bought the WC4  and there is one question i need to know the answer.   the inverted tag on the shoe tung that says AIR JORDAN  does it have a double stitching ll around or single stitching?  some one who bought his shoes from a trusted dealer can answer this? i can't figure out if mins are fake or real.    i need help here guys .come on
where did u buy em from?

i bought them from a guy here in dubai, he said he got them from europ. 

the point is everything looks ok when i compare it to the videos on you tube . but i still have doubts .
start a legit check thread and post detailed pics about the areas in question on the shoes. i think youd get a much faster response there pertaining to a LC.

Last edited:
The "bump" went away when they were actually worn though and not just sitting in a box
Mine had a weird cellulite effect on one shoe that showed up when you pressed on it or walked in them. Ironing seemed to heat up the glue enough for the material to 'settle' in. Now it feels smooth like the other one.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom