Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

We've got like 4 years till you can, but they'll probably be up there with Supras in terms of pricing. Got my eyes on the E34 M5 though, fire.  
Not long now then! Yeah the prices are starting to creep up on them in the Japanese Auctions. My guess is people from Canada and US are starting to buy them as well.. Nice choice bro, the E34 is a great looking car!
Yup. R32s and 33s are legal, though.
Ahh okay, do you see many of them around?

We've got like 4 years till you can, but they'll probably be up there with Supras in terms of pricing. Got my eyes on the E34 M5 though, fire.  
Not long now then! Yeah the prices are starting to creep up on them in the Japanese Auctions. My guess is people from Canada and US are starting to buy them as well.. Nice choice bro, the E34 is a great looking car!
Sorry to be off-topic, but may I suggest that the car discussion be moved to a car forum?  Thanks.

Last edited:
What can I expect to pay for a DS 9.5?
Idk but if you find them for under 260 id buy them

Sorry to be off-topic, but may I suggest that the car discussion be moved to a car forum?  Thanks.
All the nonsense in this thread and you pick the one good convo to say this? Lol

And people complain about us single Digit pair owners... The nerve!

laugh.gif

For me, this hobby is about getting the shoes I DIDN'T have as a kid. Could never get Nikes at all, much less Jordans.

My buddy had the bc and wc 3s and 4s on 88/89 so I had been dreaming about them for decades before I was able to own them myself.

Since I had to wait for so long I take REALLY good care of my kicks now. Semi-OCD about them.

​
Originally Posted by dareal08  ​

16 actually​
 ​
Damn @dareal08, 16 pairs? 
 ​
sick.gif
 ​
DAMN!!!
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
I feel u though man, If they're your favorite shoes, more power to you.
 ​
I would have 20 pair of the Black/Metallic Sliver Nike Vandals (The shoes in my avatar) if I could.
 ​
I wish I had that kinda money, I'd buy another pair, and a DS pair of the 99 WC & BC 4's...
 ​
Repped to the fullest G!!!
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
That's how I feel about the Black Cement's @DA HEN, but the Whites are not far behind. I wish I had multiples of both.
 ​
NTers, y'all have to PM me when there's a restock. Immedately.

Last edited:
Let me just mention by the way that now a days its better to be on the other side of the, "heat?? But you have GR's bruh!" wave; Bordeauxs, Aquas, Maroons, Cements, Metallics, True Blues, etc. GRs only fam is def winning out here 
nthat.gif

Last edited:

I've probably seen a handful of R33s in my life. I recently discovered a dude that lives down the street from me has an R32. Other than that, I probably see one about once a week.

Back
Top Bottom