Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@marztharealist Nice post dude! Repped

I didn't get the 2012 wc either. Was totally worth the wait for these. I lusted after both OGs as a kid but could never get them.

Just need the rest of the OG colorways to get re-done.

I always swap out the insoles on every pair of retro 3's/4's that I plan to beat to the ground. I usually purchase the Spenco branded insoles from Amazon and they have been outstanding for comfort. My Oreo 4's are pretty much my go to shoe when I go out to run errands and have been worn at least a hundred times and the midsole shows very minimal wear if any. Also using them for a pair of Fear 3's which have been worn probably 50+ times, still looks great.

Last edited:
Hows the comfort level between 2012 wc vs 2016 wc?  

2016s were the worst shoes as far as comfort. I swapped out insoles and they still killed my feet. 2016s are a lot better as far as comfort, they feel really good even though I've only tried them on and walked around the 2016s in store.

No the 2012's were bad , I think the only recent release worse than the 2012 in terms of comfort is the Black toe 14's
I got rid of those 14s immediately. Literally like wearing yoga blocks on your feet
sick.gif

I need to do what yall do for a living.... jeez some of yall grabbed FSR to "Ice"

It's not hard if you only get one release per year or 2.. But dareal08 dareal08 how are you getting these all at retail? That's like 5 more post drop/restocks

Last edited:
Not unless you have a gf/wife, they will not approve.
the ones that approve of hoarding a fsr most likely dont care and have their own thing going on, but their dudes so into sneakers it takes them a while to figure out she stepping out on them.

It's not hard if you only get one release per year or 2.. But dareal08 dareal08 how are you getting these all at retail? That's like 5 more post drop/restocks

he got the first 6 on release from raffles and stuff.... then filled in the rest with finishline and the eastbay stuff from what i remember reading.

Back
Top Bottom