Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I think that we can all agree that this higher volume limited-release is much better than the prior lower volume limited releases.  Hopefully Nike follows this strategy with all future OG retros, especially the IV Bleds.  Higher production volume is a win-win for the consumer and Nike!

I'd also like to add @Paleface that paying $235 shipped, is way better than $270....

Also, the $252, and the $300+ that I was tempted to pay.

laugh.gif
Good things come to those who wait
happy.gif

Yea, try again. I'm on hold right now. Screw paying $300 resell, which I was planning on doing this week.

Still haven't got my shipping from my order last night. Oh well. These boys ain't selling for much anyways. Resell is only 260 ish in my hood. I'll cop locally

Doesn't mean they aren't coming bro. Login, check status, if it says waiting for approval call payment verification and get them to charge your card. After that they'll let you know when it'll leave. At this point it'll be Monday.

UPS Tracking Label Created Yesterday For My Eastbay Phone In Order Placed On Thursday For A 9.5 :pimp:

Should Be Gucci With Wearable 99's, DS 2012's And (2) Of These 2016's.

Good Luck To Everyone Else Awaiting Tracking Info Or Still Tryin To Track These Down :nthat:

Mine still says open and the person on the phone said it is at a 3rd party authorization.. but my card already got charged and its pending on the banks site.  Any one have any happy endings with this.

Mine still says open and the person on the phone said it is at a 3rd party authorization.. but my card already got charged and its pending on the banks site.  Any one have any happy endings with this.
Yes, I was in the same situation as of late last night; however, this morning I finally received shipping confirmation.

I just got shipping confirmation for my order for my sz 9 8)

I thought I was going to take the L since the rep said that they had limited quantities.

Like what everyone says here, just call and ask :D

Thanks to everyone for the info!!!

Has anyone ever noticed there are two different OG 4s

Look at how low the mesh goes on the shoes in the commercial... Vs how low it goes on the OG 4s in do the right thing
Yes, it has been discussed in-depth before.  The movie version was a pre-production sample.

Last edited:

if it is pending, then it has not been charged yet

i believe they put on hold while they try to fill you order

if/when shipped, the charge goes through

need that ship confirm !!!

good luck

Went to the NCAA tourney in OKC yesterday and saw so many of these, including mine. Only other Js I saw more than a couple of pairs of were the 72-10. Was surprised to see so many.

I never received a shipment confirm from EB so called yesterday just to be told it was cancelled. But this morning received a ups shipment confirm. It's a mystery what will show up.

Amazingly I was able to cop a 9.5 off nbastore.com this morning, hopefully they don't cancel it like they did my Cyber Monday 1s.

Amazingly I was able to cop a 9.5 off nbastore.com this morning, hopefully they don't cancel it like they did my Cyber Monday 1s.

I never would have even thought of nbastore.com to buy Jordan's. I'll remember this for next time. Hope you get them!

I never would have even thought of nbastore.com to buy Jordan's. I'll remember this for next time. Hope you get them!
Thanks, they don't get all the releases, but they get a few but sell out quick, cements dropped the Friday morning following release saturday, but most of the time they release same time as NDC. Example, Masters were not on there but 72-10s were, no DFA 4s either. Pair I copped probably a return. Best reason to cop off there for me is 15% off for military family and then I have the NBA AMEX and they give you back 20% in account credit for nbastore.com purchases, ends up being a sweet deal for me.

Back
Top Bottom