Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was lucky enough to grab a pair i feel lucky my dog ate the heel tab off my old retros i only wore a few times smh... still gottem sitting i could never bring myself to throw them away

Got the white cements. Tried for the Oreos first but failed. Crazy there was a restock
I'm pretty sure Nike always had these in stock. Just holds some stock after the original release in order to hype them up during a restock. Manufacturing dates on the size label will clarify it though. 

Ate on the White Cements size 14, and I was 10 minutes late, still had 14 and up available but everything else went fast. White Cements seem to be plentiful and around $230-250 resale, still its fun to cop off SNKRS.

Last edited:
Haven't got a confirmation email from Nike yet, just one from Paypal. Not gonna trip if I don't end up getting them.

Ate on the White Cements size 14, and I was 10 minutes late, still had 14 and up available but everything else went fast. White Cements seem to be plentiful and around $230-250 resale, still its fun to cop off SNKRS.
Maybe in Size 14 but White Cement resale is closer to $285-$310 in most common sizes. At least from what I've seen on ebay, kixify, StockX and GOAT. In California, the retail price is $240 alone. 

Last edited:

Haha thanks! I'll be refreshing.

I actually got some notification from PayPal, but nothing from Nike. I don't expect a fluke order but who knows.
I didn't get confirmation right away either, but the email just came in now. My credit card flagged for the purchase since I've picked up so much from Nike.com the past week so I was worried it didn't go through, but its all good. They probably had a ton of volume on all those shoes.

Well, the SNKRS site told me I didn't get them, so the PayPal e-mail was especially surprising (I wasn't expecting any e-mail from Nike in the first place.)

And there comes the confirmation from Nike 
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom