Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Nobody likes slanted toe boxes except OG stans tho. The 

2000 and Flight 89 style is how it should be.

Tell that people in New Balance, Air Max 1 and 90 threads. Many of whom use irons to fix the toe boxes.

Yeah don't even begin to argue with newer members. All they do is show 2-3 photos of a shoe they've never owned and try to educate/elaborate on something they know absolutely nothing about. But they don't stop to save face, yet shutting up would work in their best interest.

Yeah don't even begin to argue with newer members. All they do is show 2-3 photos of a shoe they've never owned and try to educate/elaborate on something they know absolutely nothing about. But they don't stop to save face, yet shutting up would work in their best interest.
Ouch, that hurt me mane.

Except I have.

please get good

There's a difference between clown shoe slant that you see on the OG 3's and 5's and what you get on  99-2000 3\4\5.

I'm curious, are you old enough to have worn OGs? If not, why want something that you never had?

Last edited:

Ouch, that hurt me mane.

If you don't speak nonsense then you shouldnt be offended.

We all acting this way because our monies are anxious biting holes in our wallets and pockets ready for these man

giphy.gif

never understood this argument, quite frankly it's a weak one. People like and want vintage stuff all of the time, especially because it's common belief that the OGs had pristine quality and all of the. Why wouldn't someone want that? Who wouldn't want a vintage rolls Royce? It's a weak

hey..i just got a call from my local Eblens saying I won 2 pairs of the black metallic 5s, sz 10 and 11, and I can pick them up tomorrow? (I put raffles in on tues)

But  i thought these don't come out till july???

hey..i just got a call from my local Eblens saying I won 2 pairs of the black metallic 5s, sz 10 and 11, and I can pick them up tomorrow? (I put raffles in on tues)

But  i thought these don't come out till july???

And it begins

Back
Top Bottom