Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

5's always beast on the price.. but you gotta pay up for the best in life 
wink.gif

All I gotta do is get the matching 4's and i'm back in the game

Got my 4th call.

Damn, these are way easier to get than white cement 4s. Only need 2.

Probably pass on the shiekh shoes since it's probably computer picked. Not picked by a person. Don't want to get blacklisted in future raffles. Haah.

Me and my girl entered at 13 different Shiekh's, for both a men's 13 and a GS 7. We got one e-mail back apiece. Didn't win any 7s, but won two more 13s. In hers the confirmation info was blank so we don't even know the location. Mine is all the way down in SD, the furthest Shiekh that we entered for. Good thing other nearer places have been blessing me. LOL.

Oh snap, I got a phone call from Foot Action First Colony AND I won my Shiekh raffle at Baybrook Mall.  3 raffles I have succeed so far today.

For all my Houston folk, listen up.  I ain't got enough money to buy all 3 of my "raffle won" pairs of these Jordan Vs................and I live close to Baybrook Mall here in the Southeast side of town.

So to let all my Houston folk know, I am going to let my Size 12 at Shoe Palace Galleria AND my Size 12 at Foot Action at First Colony be up for grabs. 

2 "unclaimed" size 12 pairs will be up for grabs since I will be picking up my Shiekh pair from Baybrook tomorrow.

Shoe Palace Galleria will stop holding their raffle reserved shoes at 2 PM CST, and yall know how Foot Action goes with their 6 PM CST deadline.

So to summarize:
I'm grabbing my Size 12 reserved pair at Shiekh Baybrook

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Shoe Palace Houston Galleria
I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Foot Action at First Colony Sugarland
Like I said fellas, WE EATIN TOMORROW  :nthat:  

I'm leaving a size 11 at Sheikh in memorial city mall. I'm currently in San Antonio and won't make it back by 1:00 to pick them up

Contemplating if I should wear my 2011's, to pick up my 2016's tomorrow. What do y'all think?

I'd sell those hairy beasts at this point. :lol:

Seriously, I have several DS '07s and '11s, but nothing comes close to the '16s, so why keep them? There are people out there beasting for the embroidered 23 now that it's gone. More power to 'em. That was never my favorite part of these. Now I can make room in the closet for the '16s.

Yeah just copped off backdoor. $3 over retail plus no tax I'll take it.
Word... Never ordered from them but I'll gladly pay that $3. lol
Yes.

I wouldn't post any non-legitimate sites unless there is definitive proof that they aren't, then I will post an apology for not educating myself in knowing they are not legit, for posting said site, and will not post that site ever again.
Sorry, didn't pay attention to who posted it honestly or I wouldn't have asked. lol Thanks though.. Good lookin' out. Repped

Last edited:
If anyone is leaving an unclaimed pair, size 10.5 in SoCal, please let me know!  What time do FNL and FTL release unclaimed pairs?  Thanks!

Last edited:
Honestly I was really set on passing because I thought I wouldnt hit the only 1 raffle I signed up for and what do you know I win the raffle. Nose I'm contemplating should I go for them or naw? Decisions decisions :smh:

Less than 24 hrs from sneaker retirement...feels kinda good.

I was going to double up on these and am I. Do I need 3 pairs of these? Damn.

Massive GR. Can't use these for any type of trade bait. Might just stick to 2.

Back
Top Bottom