Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Always good to see @babyJs23  and @GrizzlyAnimal  in these Jordan Forum streets 
nthat.gif

Bro it's enough people in this thread to make this happen for you.
24 people gift you $10 to your PayPal and you all in.
I'll put the first $10 in
I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as repayments. It would be too much to accept that for these [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Already got the Metallic and Letterman 1's and that was huge!

I couldn't. I already got heat from a few for accepting the 1's.

Last edited:
This backdoor site legit?
WONDERING THE SAME.. IM HAPPY A LOT OF FOLKS ARE EATING.. LOOKS LIKE ILL HAVE GOOD CHANCES ON SNKRS TOMORROW BUT IF ANYONE IN NYC HAS AN EXTRA 10.5 ID BE UP FOR A COP IN CASE SNKRS DOESNT WORK OUT......  
wink.gif

If anyone is leaving an unclaimed pair, size 10.5 in SoCal, please let me know!  What time do FNL and FTL release unclaimed pairs?  Thanks!
My buddy won't be able to pick up his size 10 from Shoe Palace at the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana, I believe they release non-pickups at 12pm. Give them a call to make sure.

Finish line told me I have between 10-12 to pick up my pair.

Foot Locker told me I have between 10-6 to pick up my pair.

Shoe Palace told me I have between 10-12 to pick up my pair.

So, I'm not sure if that means they instantly sell after that window closes or what. 

Bro how you come thru the thread day before release with that question?
Boys up in here eatin like a homeless man at a Chinese food buffet, and you askin if the site legit
1. Never heard of them
2. Didn't read thread
3. Didn't notice it was babyJs that posted it

Please forgive me :lol:

Just copped mine for $223 of Back Door thanks to babyjs23 babyjs23 I normally would have to pay $240 due to tax. Thank you once again sir! for that clutch link. Now the waiting game 8)

I wouldn't even know where to begin as far as repayments. It would be too much to accept that for these [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Bro ain't no paybacks.
We chunkin you the $10 on GP so you can enjoy the thrill of victory

Folks must have been after these round my way.. Only 1 call out of 3 raffles and sheikh. All good tho, only need A pair for now. :nthat:

Bro it's enough people in this thread to make this happen for you.
24 people gift you $10 to your PayPal and you all in.
I'll put the first $10 in
Great idea man. I'm in. Come on guys, 22 more members.

No need to repay anything as far as I'm concerned.
smokin.gif

Hello all, my first post here.  

Tomorrow I am doing a FCFS at my local FTL and they are opening at 7am.  What time should I get there in your general opinions?  This is in the tulsa OK area.  

Back
Top Bottom