Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

It actually is. Didn't see it on either side of the ankle and all that tissue and paper didn't help either. I was like wtf
Haha no worries just a lil secret how the tag is hidden. I've just had so many 5s lol. Enjoy your shoes man 5s are one of the best models.

Family photo...

I'm not sweating the price, the initial sticker shock seems high, but think about how long these will last you and its all good. I know I have gone out to dinner and then the bar and have spent nearly $150....to literally piss and crap it all out later that night or the next day. That $240 for these J's is going to last me years! 
smokin.gif

Made it after almost 3 hours down I-5. Ridiculous traffic because bad drivers kept causing accidents.

But my day = officially saved. Whew. Plus it's not 110 down here. Still 80 though. Kinda nice close to the coast.

I'm not sweating the price, the initial sticker shock seems high, but think about how long these will last you and its all good. I know I have gone out to dinner and then the bar and have spent nearly $150....to literally piss and crap it all out later that night or the next day. That $240 for these J's is going to last me years! :smokin

*Alonzo gif*

That's an interesting way to look at it.

I was a panicky Pete last night and bought from Back-Door for $223 shipped, and this morning used my $20 WC and got through on FNL for $221 shipped. With size 14's nothing is a safe sit. I've been buying 2 pairs lately and taking the worse quality ones back after some bad quality/defect issues off SNKRS releases.

Last edited:

Oh snap, I got a phone call from Foot Action First Colony AND I won my Shiekh raffle at Baybrook Mall.  3 raffles I have succeed so far today.

For all my Houston folk, listen up.  I ain't got enough money to buy all 3 of my "raffle won" pairs of these Jordan Vs................and I live close to Baybrook Mall here in the Southeast side of town.

So to let all my Houston folk know, I am going to let my Size 12 at Shoe Palace Galleria AND my Size 12 at Foot Action at First Colony be up for grabs. 

2 "unclaimed" size 12 pairs will be up for grabs since I will be picking up my Shiekh pair from Baybrook tomorrow.

Shoe Palace Galleria will stop holding their raffle reserved shoes at 2 PM CST, and yall know how Foot Action goes with their 6 PM CST deadline.

So to summarize:

I'm grabbing my Size 12 reserved pair at Shiekh Baybrook

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Shoe Palace Houston Galleria   (2PM Deadline is up)

I will leave 1 unclaimed Size 12 pair at Foot Action at First Colony Sugarland

Like I said fellas, WE EATIN TOMORROW 
nthat.gif

Sugar Land Size 12 Fam, you gots 1 hour............First Colony Foot Action, my pair is still there unclaimed.  1 hour

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom