Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Walked in the mall at 2pm and they had my size. Must say the quality on these is pretty nice. I'd would have had regret if I didn't pick them up

Copped and they went straight to feet, little E's and everything. I'm happy with them, surprised by how comfy my pair is, feels like I'm stepping on memory foam.

Looks like this was a MASSIVE release, pairs were sitting online all morning long. I'm glad I took my chances with trying for an unclaimed pair in-store though, was able to use a gift card, avoided shipping charges, and wore em 10mins later.

Looks like this was a MASSIVE release, pairs were sitting online all morning long. I'm glad I took my chances with trying for an unclaimed pair in-store though, was able to use a gift card, avoided shipping charges, and wore em 10mins later.

Im glad you took care of what you needed to do first. The shoegods took care of you after the fact.... (It's sad that some folks get obsessed / focused in this hobby and forget to complete the task in hand .)

Im glad you took care of what you needed to do first. The shoegods took care of you after the fact.... (It's sad that some folks get obsessed / focused in this hobby and forget to complete the task in hand .)

I hear that. For obvious reasons, I wasn't even thinking about these at all yesterday, didn't even care I hadn't received any raffle calls.

Priorities first, copping sweet J's is just icing on the cake.

Back
Top Bottom