Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Ughh that blue tint is so ugly. And is it me or is that tongue as high as the shin guards JB has been giving us on the 4s.

I hope on the retail pair the durabuck quality is a little better. Also, I hope the netting on the tongue is icey, or clear. Other than that, they look ok to me, outside of the Jordan logo at the bottom of the sole..

Ughh that blue tint is so ugly. And is it me or is that tongue as high as the shin guards JB has been giving us on the 4s.
I feel you on that blue tint. But as far as the high tongue is concerned, I think it's just you. MJ always had the high or tall tongues (aka "shin guards") on his 4s and 5s in the late 80s, early 90s. Re-mastered versions of the originals should rightfully follow suit.

It's gonna be a long wait til the middle of the year for these. A lot of good stuff coming out again this year, but these are at the top of the list for me. :nerd:

I hope not
roll.gif
Trust me, they're not:

I hope on the retail pair the durabuck quality is a little better. Also, I hope the netting on the tongue is icey, or clear. Other than that, they look ok to me, outside of the Jordan logo at the bottom of the sole..

The last ones that were released were nubuck

Supreme's were durabuck, so they better do durabuck

Last edited:
Beautiful Just beautiful. Going to try and cop two pairs. Jordan brand better not put that "limited" tag ******** on these or the white cement 4. 

I'm really torn on these, I've been saying all along that I refuse to pay the jacked up retail just for NA, but with these being my all time fav shoe I don't know if I can help myself. I haven't copped a pair of shoes in a long time but these might pull me out of retirement.

I'm really torn on these, I've been saying all along that I refuse to pay the jacked up retail just for NA, but with these being my all time fav shoe I don't know if I can help myself. I haven't copped a pair of shoes in a long time but these might pull me out of retirement.
do what I do..try and cop from either eastbay or hibbets...they have 90 day return policy...keep em on ice and if u score cheaper else where online return the retail pair.

This price increase for NA really is jacked.  Remastered should include NA based on the definition of remastered, so the already high price of $190 should apply to these.  Oh well.  

Not a huge fan of the 5's but this colorway looks really great. Gonna cop for sure

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom