Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

You guys with your droopy E problems should see the latest tech challenge 4 retro.

AIR off center from Nike. Though apparently it matches he original.

Ugh. Saw that the other day.

Threw them on this AM only to find out these run on the snug side. Its not a major dealbreaker for me or anything and I probably wont exchange them but JB needs to be more consistent with their sizing.

Overall tho, JB nailed these aside from the pricing.

Agreed. While I haven't tried mine on yet. No one has time to try and guess the sizing on every pair of their shoes. JB definitely needs to get it together with that.

Last edited:
JB has been getting better with the sizing tho...these retros before used to run big or small but now they've been running closer to TTS than before in the past couple of years. Had to double up on 12.5s because I usually size down on Vs

so far ive only seen 4 people wearing these. 

1 female proabably paid way less than 220

and the other 3 were dudes. 

either the price was too freaking high or dudes are waiting for these sneakers to be absolute to bring theres out

Maybe it's different out by me. I put them on last night to go grab food and I saw two other people rocking them. And I just went to Smash Burger and Taco Bell for 30 minutes or so. I think part of it is that it's a black high, which doesn't exactly scream summer shoe.

That said, I couldn't care less whether other people want these or not. These are in my top 5 and I've been waiting for a good retro for years. I doubled and am contemplating a triple up.

WELP

Won't double up, but will likely cop another under retail and return my pair.

I paid $218, so I need that Aqua 8 factory store fam price.

Maybe it's different out by me. I put them on last night to go grab food and I saw two other people rocking them. And I just went to Smash Burger and Taco Bell for 30 minutes or so. I think part of it is that it's a black high, which doesn't exactly scream summer shoe.

That said, I couldn't care less whether other people want these or not. These are in my top 5 and I've been waiting for a good retro for years. I doubled and am contemplating a triple up.
Loving these, a top 5 for me also. Like you said, been waiting for a better retro for years so I had to double up. Night and day difference in the toebox as compared to the 2011s which hurt my feet just looking at them.

Got mine in...beautiful!  Happy to be re-united with them after 26 years.    I've got a little glue spot to the top right of the NA area, but not worth exchanging.  EVERY shoe has some kind of flaw, and this one can't be seen easily, esp when wearing them.  They fit TTS for me, and feel less bulky than the Oreos and FRs that I have for some reason.

My first thought was "I need a 2nd pair to keep fresh", however, that goes against my shoe collecting logic, so I'll hold off.  Though if they drop to $150 at the outlet it would be hard to resist.  If I were smart I would order from FNL to get the WC reward, and return my SNKRS pair, but so tired of playing that game.  Just want to spray them ASAP and put them on!

I hope all future releases are like this...particularly the BC4 and BC3!

I haven't seen too many ppl wearing em. Nor am I one to care. Usually I just don't have time to unds a pair with working so much

Except this one time. Remember when the carmine 6s dropped? Bruh everyone was rocking them. I went to the mall and six flags a few days after RD. Crews matched up and everything. It was a little ridiculous

If your in the UK and Your Asking American Ebayer's to give you Free Shipping on a $100 item

View media item 2116788
Where all my Star Wars fans at??

Was at the Carlsbad Outlets couple weeks ago. Walked into a Gap store looking for my gf and saw these Star Wars shirts on sale for like 5 bucks lol. First thing I thought of was this shoe cause it matches perfectly. The shirt is just [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].
Shout out that young savage Kylo Ren!

View media item 2116788
Where all my Star Wars fans at??

Was at the Carlsbad Outlets couple weeks ago. Walked into a Gap store looking for my gf and saw these Star Wars shirts on sale for like 5 bucks lol. First thing I thought of was this shoe cause it matches perfectly. The shirt is just [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji].
Shout out that young savage Kylo Ren!

kylo ren is a bum

got washed by a rookie

and killed his dad because his lover told him too

Back
Top Bottom