Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

laugh.gif

IDK what youre smoking but this is Timeless
Toebox is wack, elephent print needs redone, the leather strap looking material that stretches up to the top eyelet needs repositioned to be angled correctly, tongue needs to be slightly thicker and a bit more plush.

Toebox is wack, elephent print needs redone, the leather strap looking material that stretches up to the top eyelet needs repositioned to be angled correctly, tongue needs to be slightly thicker and a bit more plush.

Lol it called Leather its cow skin its supposed to stretch not stay stiff like the crap they use today, the toe box is perfect it doesn't look like a steel toed shoe EP looks like elephant skin not fake EP have you seen how light an elephants skin is?

View media item 1956644

Last edited:
That's a 94, the best III ever made. 2001's come close (mind the jumpman air on TB)

I can see why the 88's look wack, but people seem to be confused on what an OG looks like. Dude you replied to posted a 94 because KOF has it set as its picture.

Last edited:
Fire red 3s were always last place no matter what year they were released

OG toebox will always look like Goku shoes

Last edited:

Fire Red 4's on the other hand. Global warming in a shoe...

The Goku effect is why I dislike the OGs, and to a lesser degree the 5's. The banana effect is awful, and it's worse than a goku shoe, but that doesn't give the OGs a pass in my book.

1988: Goku
1994: Perfect
2001: Darkened EP, fresh too
2006: A little too much, but acceptable
2011: Revenge of the banana
2013: Help pls

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom