Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Someone is still drunk from yesterday
There should be a thumbs down...Take away some of his reps 
roll.gif

View media item 1956669

Goku effect also has to do with picture angle and if they stuffed the shoe or not heres an OG pair Im not 100% on the authenticity of this pic.
Anything after 2002 looks like youre wearing some old LUGS boots

Last edited:
I dunno, I thought the FUBUs were a must cop at $24.99, bringing that OG AJ3 heat ya'll are after. I was told by a Walmart rep that Daymond John only imported the finest leathers from around the world, well I had to believe her when I compared that with the AND1 basketball sneaker next to it on the shelf.

Ya'll done lost your damb minds in here.

Goku shoes? Toddlers? What?

F that. We haven't seen the OG shape in 30 years and you want them to keep producing the same Payless looking shik we been putting up with ever since??? Nope. 

They said remaster to look as close to OGs as possible and that's what I'm expecting. Especially considering we haven't seen that shoe since the 80s. I don't know what to call the shoes they been putting out but it aint 3's. Looks nothing like them. To be honest they look like fakes compared to what they're supposed to look like. I don't give a duck about Goku. Tf? How old are ya'll? Go buy those wack plastic chunky  jumpman retro 3's and leave these to us who crave a return to what the damb things are supposed to look like.

Last edited:

F that. We haven't seen the OG shape in 30 years and you want them to keep producing the same Payless looking shik we been putting up with ever since??? Nope. 

They said remaster to look as close to OGs as possible and that's what I'm expecting. Especially considering we haven't seen that shoe since the 80s. I don't know what to call the shoes they been putting out but it aint 3's. Looks nothing like them. To be honest they look like fakes compared to what they're supposed to look like. I don't give a duck about Goku. Tf? How old are ya'll? Go buy the sack plastic chunky  jumpman retro 3's and leave these to us who crave a return to what the damb things are supposed to look like.

View media item 1956671

They said remaster to look as close to OGs as possible and that's what I'm expecting. Especially considering we haven't seen that shoe since the 80s. I don't know what to call the shoes they been putting out but it aint 3's. Looks nothing like them. To be honest they look like fakes compared to what they're supposed to look like. I don't give a duckbout Goku. Tf? How old are ya'll? Go buy those wack plastic chunky  jumpman retro 3's and leave these to us who crave a return to what the damb things are supposed to look like.
View media item 1956674

Last edited:

They said remaster to look as close to OGs as possible and that's what I'm expecting. Especially considering we haven't seen that shoe since the 80s. I don't know what to call the shoes they been putting out but it aint 3's. Looks nothing like them. To be honest they look like fakes compared to what they're supposed to look like. I don't give a duck about Goku. Tf? How old are ya'll? Go buy the sack plastic chunky  jumpman retro 3's and leave these to us who crave a return to what the damb things are supposed to look like.
You really going to knock those Above The Rim Tip-Off Lows from Payless? That's messed up man, they are better than the garbage Nike puts out for their AF1 white on white lows.

Keep craving that hot garbage AJ3 OG, my last posts clearly demonstrate that the most recent release are far far better.

Last edited:
Its not my playschool website, you can't use the real word so I rhymed it. I promise you I wasn't thinking 'duck' when I typed that.

All right guys everyone has their own opinion but we really should get this thread back on track, myself included.

You really going to knock those Above The Rim Tip-Off Lows from Payless? That's messed up man, they are better than the garbage Nike puts out for their AF1 white on white lows.

Keep craving that hot garbage AJ3 OG, my last posts clearly demonstrate that the most recent release are far far better.
If the 88 is hot garbage, the 2013 is boiling.

I don't like the 88, but I can tolerate it. The 2013 is an eye sore, and I'd much prefer the 94 and 01.

Back on topic

Last edited:

Far far better for millenials. Let the adults show you the way forward.

Quote:

Far far better for millenials. Let the adults show you the way forward.
Yeah the way forward is to rock some out of date ugly looking sneakers that might be lucky to hit a cameo on a DBZ remake or a Pampers commercial.

I'm loving the remastered OGs so far, can't wait for my WC4s to arrive at my door tomorrow and these BM5s are going to be ill. Sorry you can't enjoy em though, all that you have left are some 1989 magazine scans to gawk at.

Last edited:
Anyway these are my all time favorite shoe and haven't worn a pair with NA in a long time. Really looking forward to them.

Anyway these are my all time favorite shoe and haven't worn a pair with NA in a long time. Really looking forward to them.
Heretic, 3M Fire Red. The only thing I fear is that it's a summer release. It'll be a massive bot and camp fest from what I see.

Back
Top Bottom