Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Is it just me or do those supremes have a more OG sole to them. Seems like they have an extra stitch or something around the toe.
I think we can expect Sup V shape
I can't imagine that the shape would be worse. Very unlikely that JB would have different molds for a late '15 V versus a '16 V, although you never know.
JB was totally incapable of correcting the shape on the WC IV, so clearly shape is not a priority for the remasters

@X-Alt agreed that those are looking pretty 06 in shape. Id be OK if thats what we get
They corrected the Bordeauxs Aquas and Chicagos...

Is it just me or do those supremes have a more OG sole to them. Seems like they have an extra stitch or something around the toe.

They corrected the Bordeauxs Aquas and Chicagos...

Exactly what I was saying but I didn't even argue.. I'm speaking about the shapes and recent continuous changes.

Last edited:
The 2015 Bordeaux 7 mold was different from Hare 7 or Barcelona day/night 7 mold and all those shoes were in production and released just months apart. Basically what I'm saying is even tho black supreme 5s get the thumbs up approval, JB could still drop the ball on black metallics but I sure hope not

Last edited:
Well I came to my old HS to visit an old friend, I see him rocking a 5 with brown netting. I'm with my 2003 WC3's and it was like "ayyy, you're not crumbling". Dude in the 72-10s jumps in and tries to call both of us out as fake.

That was fun.

Last edited:
As much as I love seeing pics of OG's it pains me to see how good of condition they are in. Why weren't they worn into the ground????

As much as I love seeing pics of OG's it pains me to see how good of condition they are in. Why weren't they worn into the ground????
They're in awful condition, the ashy chalk durabuck on those dries up and looks like that. The collar is an eye sore compared to stock 1990 photos or the 2000's.

Last edited:
pm me info on this `"1st video" "casting couch" "twerk video" please :D

​
Yeah @X-Alt, the shoes Ryder wore in the game were basically the Black Metallic 5's. When I finally bought the game on PC back in 2006, I modded it to where C. J. could wear them. I also made Ryder look way more like Eazy-E. I wish I still had the pics, but my PC crashed back 2012. I ended up losing every damn thing I had.
 ​
tired.gif
 ​
Someone even made a mod for the Maroon 6's. I painted over the mod, and made some Black/Infrared 6's. Just thinkin' about all the ish I did to the game is ******* me off. I literally made my own little world. I even had C. J. lookin' exactly like me.
 ​
laugh.gif
 ​
It's been awhile since I played the game... But if I can remember right, the barber in Caesar's hood in Los Santos is basically wearing the White Cement 3's.
 ​
Anyways, I really shouldn't do this. but here's a pic of yours truly gettin' his Ryder on.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​

Last edited:
Yeah @X-Alt
, the shoes Ryder wore in the game were basically the Black Metallic 5's. When I finally bought the game on PC back in 2006, I modded it to where C. J. could wear them. I also made Ryder look way more like Eazy-E. I wish I still had the pics, but my PC crashed back 2012. I ended up losing every damn thing I had.

|I​

Someone even made a mod for the Maroon 6's. I painted over the mod, and made some Black/Infrared 6's. Just thinkin' about all the ish I did to the game is ******* me off. I literally made my own little world. I even had C. J. lookin' exactly like me.

:lol:

It's been awhile since I played the game... But if I can remember right, the barber in Caesar's hood in Los Santos is basically wearing the White Cement 3's.

Anyways, I really shouldn't do this. but here's a pic of yours truly gettin' his Ryder on.

8)
idk there is just something fugly about the tongues on those. Might just be me, I'm tired.

Apparently there will be 4 Nike Air retros next year. My guess is that they will be doing a 4, 5, 6, and a 3. I anticipate black Cement 3, military 4, grape 5, and then the black Infrared 6 or Fire Red 5(silver tongue)

Apparently there will be 4 Nike Air retros next year. My guess is that they will be doing a 4, 5, 6, and a 3. I anticipate black Cement 3, military 4, grape 5, and then the black Infrared 6 or Fire Red 5(silver tongue)
If a Silver Tongue comes out, I'm throwing my swapped 2000's on the powerline.

Back
Top Bottom