Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Gentry have us timeless retro plus colorways. Oreo 4s, cool grey 4s, Olympic 6s, cool grey 11s, Nubuck 12s, and the altitude 13s are AMAZING designs.

Gentry have us timeless retro plus colorways. Oreo 4s, cool grey 4s, Olympic 6s, cool grey 11s, Nubuck 12s, and the altitude 13s are AMAZING designs.

Those aren't designs, just color choices. Big difference between the two

Yea he came up with a bunch of colorways... The changes made was F'd up.. Some colorways were extreme, some we grew to love.

Last edited:
Those aren't designs, just color choices. Big difference between the two
when it comes to sneakers, clothing, and fashion in general, color as well as fabric selection(leathers and materials used) is one of the most important aspects of collection/concept design design. But  

Tried on my 2011's for the first time since i bought them and the material and everything is horrible. I'm going to sell them before these drop.

Tried on my 2011's for the first time since i bought them and the material and everything is horrible. I'm going to sell them before these drop.

Yeah, the material on the 2011s was garbage. I don't know how people wanted them so much. They were terrible!

Still wear my 2011's on some occasions.

I agree, material the used are bad. But just hope they're using durabuck for these.

yea I don't see them sitting tho. won't be a hard cop but they won't sit. plus 8s>5s to me anyway even tho I would like to own another og 5 colorway

Kinda crazy how low the 2000 5's prices have dropped. Just two years ago I paid $250 for pair worn like 10 times, but that's eBay anyways. 

If anyone wants to buy those 5's to wear, be prepared to do this
I tried to home sole swap my pear, went okay. Getting the Son of Mars Bordeaux donors out was a pain in the ...   

I ended up getting a pro to re do it, the toecap is horrible to do, outsole grows like 850 sizes.

I tried to home sole swap my pear, went okay. Getting the Son of Mars Bordeaux donors out was a pain in the ...   

I ended up getting a pro to re do it, the toecap is horrible to do, outsole grows like 850 sizes.
This was my first sole swap, what I can recommend is to not remove the string on the font of the shoe because yes the toes cap somehow grows!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom