Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Good luck to all. I'm having my gf enter the raffles cause I'll be at work on Saturday. I can't wait!!!

hopefully I get for under retail
nerd.gif

MJ rocking the black metallic 5's
nthat.gif
, dropped 47pts
eek.gif
on my Pistons in game 3 of the 1990 ECF playoffs. But we still went on to win the series in 7 and the chip! 
wink.gif
 DAMN these were the good ol days of basketball.

I grew up in that era and always forget how good Jordan, Bird, Magic...really were compared to the modern NBA..

Last edited:
Bout to go make my raffle run. Scheduled a doctors appointment before work this morning. When I get out I'll conveniently hit up the mall and blame the tardiness on the doc appointment.
Sounds like a plan to me.  That's what I'm gonna do on Wednesday for the Uptempos.....I'm gonna conveniently be in the field that morning and slide past the mall real quick.

Last edited:
I've been amped for these for months, now.

Filled out three raffles today. Mall near me has Champs, Foot Locker, and Finish Line. I've had decent luck both at that mall AND w/SNKRS.

I'm not going any harder in raffle. If I whiff on the 3 I did, I'll try my [emoji]127808[/emoji] on SNKRS Sat. morning. If that fails, I'll reasses how much I want them and whether I care enough to go those routes.

The wait is ALMOST over, fam'. [emoji]128521[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom