NIKE AIR Jordan V Retro Black/Metallic APPRECIATION post!

One of my personal favorite pairs of AJ's ever. The NIKE AIR, the reflective tongue, the netting and clear sole add up to a remarkable looking tennis shoe.

The first Air Jordan that started the Lace-Lock craze. I love this shoe. Feel free to post a pic or 2 of your own! (99-00 only!!)

Tinker...you succeeded with these bad boys!!
81768_600.jpg

There good , but they want to turn yellow quick , gotta have sea glow if you own these, thats how it is for me at least ....

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

APPRECIATED INDEED..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I would post pics, but i ain't got the V's wit da NIKE AIR in da back...
grin.gif

Eff it, post them anyway!!

The reason i made this thread is because i feel these get over-shadowed by the 99' Fire Reds.

Not enough appreciation for them! Still on the hunt for a sz 11
nerd.gif

nike air or not these shoes are fresh... and just for the record i have both but my nike air pair is beat
laugh.gif

Back in the early 90's my family went to go visit some relatives that lived in Chicago. Since I was still young I was more interested in going to watchBozo the Clown than a Bulls game in Chicago. Of course my dad was nice enough to take me to watch both. And since my birthday was coming up I also decided toask for a pair of V's, the metallic black. So this pair of Jordans will always be G.O.A.T. for me.

Def not apperciated

Back when I was getting the OGs, I got robbed smh I was all but 11 yrs old, saving up a good 1 month allowance for these for someone to come and take them offmy hands like that....oh the pride.

Never will I buy the Black/metalic 5s og or retro.

The memory hurts.

Smh
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom