NIKE AIR Jordan V Retro Black/Metallic APPRECIATION post!

Definitely one of the best...
smokin.gif

SUPER appreciated... These were my very first pair of Air Jordans. Had a pair at 9 years old. 1990. Christmas present from Dad. I no longer have my '99s. Ineed to get another pair.
As much as I like and wear my newer joints, they are no match for the earlier incarnations.

Appreciated...still got my 07's on ice...after seeing this post I might break them out this weekend
pimp.gif

I love this pair. I just hated the suede upper but all in all, it's still one of my favorites way back in grade school.

like the thread! i love this shoe and this cw is my favourite! i dont have the nike air heeled release but three pairs of the '07s rock a pair all the time

Originally Posted by Jay1027

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Why the hate towards the 07 ones?
because there is no Nike-Air and they added a 23 on the side

and the tongue has imitation 3m and the overall quality of the shoe is poor.

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Definitely appreciated.

Have the 00's.

I refuse to own or wear the 07's.
you are lame
"i refuse to own or wear the 07's" hahahaha

The one and ONLY shoe I absolutely loved as a kid. Wasn't any of the other OG V colorways either. The bright and reflective 3m tongue, the classicsilouhette, the clear sole, the fierce black and metallic silver colorway.......everything about this colorway is raw.
pimp.gif

I plan on copping the 2000 pair sooner or later, but for now my 2007 versions are straight piff to me. As a matter of fact, I wore one of my pairs today to dosome light cardio at the gym today...have a couple more pairs on ice.

..and I know I have alot of love for alot of different Air Jordans, but honestly this is the creme of the crop IMO. These shoes personify youth and aggression.Love these joints. My all time favorite Air Jordans shoe...Bordeaux 7's are a close close second.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 23M45J9

Originally Posted by Burns1923

Definitely appreciated.

Have the 00's.

I refuse to own or wear the 07's.
you are lame
"i refuse to own or wear the 07's" hahahaha

Stay out of this thread.

This topic is for people who appreciate genuine Air Jordans, not the inaccurate garbage re-retros (07 V's) you youngins settle for.

Back
Top Bottom