Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I mean, I like the shoe. I respect OG colorways but it's nice to have something most don't. You'll see at least 5 people with your same shoe at the mall now with these joints. They made too many.

I mean, I like the shoe. I respect OG colorways but it's nice to have something most don't. You'll see at least 5 people with your same shoe at the mall now with these joints. They made too many.
mean.gif

Stop going to the mall then and hang out somewhere else.

I will never understand this logic if people have a problem with something like this why even buy jordans?

dhdhjhjshaahhahahahaahah.

I usually wait til late spring and summer to rock my kicks so by that time most people are on to the next one.

If you fresh to def, It doesnt matter how many people got your shoes on. 
I just don't care.I see another dude wearing the same kicks as I mean, I give him a nod of respect, maybe comment on his nice kicks, and keep it moving, probably to never see him again. We're all aware of how many pairs of these are made, we all see the other people standing in line with us, clearly more people than just you in your city are going to have the shoe. Seeing other people wearing the shoe and letting that bother you is just plain silly. If you want to have something that nobody else has, you shouldn't be buying Jordans to begin with.

Last edited:
Again, I'm an old dude.
I wear OG CWs of AJ 1 thru 12 because those are the numbered Jordans that unlock memories i have tucked away in my brain.
I could care less how many people have them on, or how they wear them.
JB can make one million pair each, and it wouldn't bother me a bit; I'd embrace it.
:nerd:

I just don't care.I see another dude wearing the same kicks as I mean, I give him a nod of respect, maybe comment on his nice kicks, and keep it moving, probably to never see him again. We're all aware of how many pairs of these are made, we all see the other people standing in line with us, clearly more people than just you in your city are going to have the shoe. Seeing other people wearing the shoe and letting that bother you is just plain silly. If you want to have something that nobody else has, you shouldn't be buying Jordans to begin with.
I dont care either.I was saying the weather is so bad here that I can only wear kicks for like 4 months and by the time I wear these people will be wearing other shoes.

Again, I'm an old dude.
I wear OG CWs of AJ 1 thru 12 because those are the numbered Jordans that unlock memories i have tucked away in my brain.
I could care less how many people have them on, or how they wear them.
JB can make one million pair each, and it wouldn't bother me a bit; I'd embrace it.
nerd.gif
I'm basically the same way. Except for one thing, I wear OG CWs of AJ 1 thru 13. 

I have a few Retro+ CWs:

Knicks 1s

Toro IVs

Low top XI (2 pairs) 

Gamma XI

Outside of that, I stick strictly to OG CWs. 

What DON'T you see everyone wearing nowadays though?

If you're buying these shoes to be exclusive, then you're in the wrong hobby. You should be buying them because YOU like them and thats it.

I don't care if everyone at the mall is wearing them. Thats cool. That just means we all have good taste in kicks. Its better than seeing a bunch of grown men in teddy bear adidas.

The fact that they made too many is great because it gives everyone an equal chance to have the shoe. There's no more fighting and robberies over the shoes if they keep this up.

I'm all for it. An accurate color way, REALLY close shape, AND availability?

Bravo, Nike...

so you don't really care about sneakers, you just want to be unique. you should probably just stick to Nike id, then you'll never see anyone with your shoes on...

oh, but no one would give a rats anus about your ids and you won't feel special.

PRIME PRIME couldn't have said it any better. These were on point, available, and true to OG. Slam dunk on Nikes part. Now to for the Blk Infrareds I hope the same.

Just got mine from FNL. These are dope. Give a **** about OG or whatever. The colors are dope. Give a **** if 20000000 people have em on. If you use sneakers to make yourself seem unique and special, seek therapy. They just shoes. Jordan doesn't make just one pair unless you're a celeb. In other words, shut up and enjoy your shoes.

Great release :nerd:
Sizes popping up all over for retail. Again.
Even Sneakerhead got another shipment. Of course, as always, they want $240 for em :lol:

i mean if you have a problem with everyone having them just put them away for a year (assuming you have alot of kicks) then youll have the cleanest pair next year

Back
Top Bottom