Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

or nah?

Im not really feeling the all white on the 6s. Saw these in a Finish Line ad. It crossed my mind to get these instead. Yes/No/Maybe so?

Wow, I'm liking all these restocks or cancelled/returns thing. Hope everyone gets a pair, can't see how someone would miss out on these, still can't believe resellers are trying to resell these for anything above retail.

Wow, I'm liking all these restocks or cancelled/returns thing. Hope everyone gets a pair, can't see how someone would miss out on these, still can't believe resellers are trying to resell these for anything above retail.
honestly if you go to sold listings on ebay youll see they going for about 220

its good to see a lot of restock on the sites, sux to them resellers on ebay idiots
roll.gif

its good to see a lot of restock on the sites, sux to them resellers on ebay idiots
roll.gif
It sucks for me though. I accidentally bought two pairs (because I thought my ndc order didn't go through
mean.gif
) so now I gotta find someone else that wants a size 14 
laugh.gif
tired.gif

I mean, I like the shoe. I respect OG colorways but it's nice to have something most don't. You'll see at least 5 people with your same shoe at the mall now with these joints. They made too many.
I hate to pile on but **** this exclusivity ********.

I think cement 3 88s should be as readily available as the AF1s. Who cares if everyone and their grandmother has them?

I'm in the same boat as some of ya'll, I only really collect OG colorways...always been that way....but for this specific shoe, i'd rather have the varsity red version...this new retro (although its almost a perfect match to the OG's...) is just too pink for me...

Ended up copping a toddlers size 7 for my baby girl...and I also picked up those silver/pink Valentines Day VI's for her too...:pimp:

It sucks for me though. I accidentally bought two pairs (because I thought my ndc order didn't go through:smh: ) so now I gotta find someone else that wants a size 14 :lol: |I

why? its free to send it back to NDC. I sent mine back since i didnt like them.. which i dont normally do even the wife was surprised i sent something back. going to un-DS my white/varsity reds instead if the snow every stops!

edit: and for laughs i asked her what color it was.... she said pink. lol

Last edited:
oh ok gotcha,my fault and good ish.I wouldnt mind getting 2 or 3 myself.The shoe is beautiful in person.

Last edited:
I missed out yesterday when foot locker and Champs had them up again. I hope they do it again because I need to return the two pairs I bought and get smaller.

I can't wait for mine to get in the mail. Do these really run a size big wtf.... Jordan be messing up with these sizes. Some pairs I'm 8.5, 9 and even 9.5

I hate to pile on but **** this exclusivity ********.

I think cement 3 88s should be as readily available as the AF1s. Who cares if everyone and their grandmother has them?
For real, every pair should be made the same, at least the OG color ways, keep the extra color ways limited for all I care but mass produce the originals.

Back
Top Bottom