Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

im gonna go hoard on the black infras too not gonna lie.. probly gonna be one of those dudes that collects 30 raffle tickets from like 2 states

im gonna go hoard on the black infras too not gonna lie.. probly gonna be one of those dudes that collects 30 raffle tickets from like 2 states
Aw damn I forgot all about raffles for them lol.Yea Imma drive around and do mad raffles for the black infrareds.Hopefully these are in the same numbers as the white but I think way more people want the blacks.

Imma look like this after a day lol

no doubt, all them kids that said that these whites were pink gonna be on those even though they gonna be the exact same shade, will be harder to get than these.

I usually just stick with true size now. Sized down .5 with black tongue 5 and they still had a lil room. But those Laney 5s were def more TTS, .5 down was a lil too snug for my liking. These are a lil loose but I'm sure a thin insole would fix it. Agreed the black models usually seem to be more TTS tho. We'll see..

I usually just stick with true size now. Sized down .5 with black tongue 5 and they still had a lil room. But those Laney 5s were def more TTS, .5 down was a lil too snug for my liking. These are a lil loose but I'm sure a thin insole would fix it. Agreed the black models usually seem to be more TTS tho. We'll see..
Yeah, wishing I had an 11.5 in the Laney's but oh well, will do with what I have, lesson learned lol 11.5 all the way through except 11s, I'll go with a 12 in those.

yeah those black ones are gonna be the first time i gotta take opinions on sizing when they come out. usually i just get a 11.5 in anything and move on, these fittin big got me worried tho

I'm liking these a lot more than the Olympic VIs. They are much more comfortable even with the cardboard underneath the insole.

The OG's are darker, these are straight pink, yo!! My great grand daughter said "nice pink my little pony care bear shoes, pappi". I returned them back to ebay right away, too many wannabe cats rocking these at the nursing home! Peaze outtie!
laugh.gif

ANybody had any updates on backordered pairs?

I nabbed one of those Eastbay restocks on the 17th, and it said backorder would ship the 18th. Haven't heard from them since

:\

returning a sz 11.5 to niketown sf on sunday.
from a request for help from a coworker who found out later that they were able to grab instore.

Yeah, wishing I had an 11.5 in the Laney's but oh well, will do with what I have, lesson learned lol 11.5 all the way through except 11s, I'll go with a 12 in those.
Had the exact same problem with the exact same sizes. I NOW know to go a half size down on every JB retro besides the 10s and the 11s. And is it just me or are these white/infrared 6s freaking HUGE.

The OG's are darker, these are straight pink, yo!! My great grand daughter said "nice pink my little pony care bear shoes, pappi". I returned them back to ebay right away, too many wannabe cats rocking these at the nursing home! Peaze outtie!
LOL, you got a great grand daughter? then i understand you way to old to be rocking bright colors like this

bro u know that buying multiple pairs is gonna be dam near impossible for some of these 6s
not really..... some things may work in our favor

the solar red foams supposedly drop the same day as the carmines (according to @j23app  and FoamsApp)

and if the black infrareds release on black friday, hopefully they will be plenty to go around

Last edited:
LOL, you got a great grand daughter? then i understand you way to old to be rocking bright colors like this

:rofl:

After receiving both of my pairs from NDC on Thursday, I just took the first pair out and tried them on. Great shoe! Had a little room in the size 11 but not too much. Great pair of J's IMO, good contrast on the INFRARED and all white.

Had the exact same problem with the exact same sizes. I NOW know to go a half size down on every JB retro besides the 10s and the 11s. And is it just me or are these white/infrared 6s freaking HUGE.
Well, I'm saying that I made the mistake to size down when I should've stayed with my true 11.5, everything seems to fit me at that size, including 3s-7s which most people say run big.

I know its the white inf thread, but it looks like the powder blues are sitting too, just added an 11.5 to my cart to check lol please let this be a sign. On EB btw. And FTL as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom