Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

maybe, im def not exaggerating tho, the shoe was literally slipping in the back. it was too big to the point where i called around and luckily found one store with a size 11 left
My right foot is almost an inch bigger than my left foot. Right foot is a 13 normally so with these fitting so big the left shoe is like and inch and a half  too big lol

My right foot is almost an inch bigger than my left foot. Right foot is a 13 normally so with these fitting so big the left shoe is like and inch and a half  too big lol
I am very similar but not by that much.My left foot is about .33 bigger or so.These fit perfect on my right foot and more snug on the left foot but it a great fit for me TTS

It almost seems like maybe some peoples are off and others are good. I wonder if there was a mix up with size labels at the factory. lol
That could be it, but my girl had got me another pair of infrareds so I have two 11.5's and they both fit perfectly fine. One from FNL and the other from NDC. Well, at least we all know what to get on the rest of the 6s this year.

how can someone wear shoe size 10.5-12?
wow my TTS is 10.5 but I could go to 11 only to losing up but 12? damn
laugh.gif

That could be it, but my girl had got me another pair of infrareds so I have two 11.5's and they both fit perfectly fine. One from FNL and the other from NDC. Well, at least we all know what to get on the rest of the 6s this year.
you think we should go with the same size on all 6s this year? im worried if the suede or something has an affect on the fit. plus all my kicks are 11.5 really dont wanna start copping 11s now lol

you think we should go with the same size on all 6s this year? im worried if the suede or something has an affect on the fit. plus all my kicks are 11.5 really dont wanna start copping 11s now lol
Lol I'm personally gonna go with 11.5 on all 6s because they fit me perfectly, you could just buy size 11 on only the 6s and 11.5 on everything else, but if the 11.5 fits you fine, I'd go with that. The suede/nubuck/durabuck that they're going to use will definitely make a difference on the fit. I tried the whole going down half a size on the Laney's cause people said it ran big and kinda regret it to be honest but it fits, just way too snug compared to these infrareds.

I am TTS in all jordans.

Man when in doubt buy mulitple sizes and just return the others that dont fit.I have bought a 10,10.5 and 11 before lol.

Then kept the size that fit the best.Nothing worse than buying a shoe only to find that it doesnt fit and then you have to pay resale.

Last edited:

I am TTS in all jordans.

Man when in doubt buy mulitple sizes and just return the others that dont fit.I have bought a 10,10.5 and 11 before lol.

Then kept the size that fit the best.Nothing worse than buying a shoe only to find that it doesnt fit and then you have to pay resale.
Well I don't have luck like that to be able to buy multiple sizes and try them on and needless to say not every release is like this one where we are able to do this kind of stuff so I just go with 11.5 and it never went wrong for me. I'll keep getting 11.5 until something is like really wrong, if it fits like a 13-14 lol which I doubt will ever happen.

lol ahahaha I hear ya man and fortunately this shoe was available in alot of places.The way I look at it is my money will just be tied up for a couple days but atleast I will not be wasting money on the wrong size sho.However my jordan size has never changed.

Lol I'm personally gonna go with 11.5 on all 6s because they fit me perfectly, you could just buy size 11 on only the 6s and 11.5 on everything else, but if the 11.5 fits you fine, I'd go with that. The suede/nubuck/durabuck that they're going to use will definitely make a difference on the fit. I tried the whole going down half a size on the Laney's cause people said it ran big and kinda regret it to be honest but it fits, just way too snug compared to these infrareds.
im gonna be confused once all other 6s come out. my black varsities are 11.5 and fit me. my infrared pack is size 12 and the white pair fit me like an 11.5 did in these (felt about half a size too big). now i have some serious decisions to make when the carmines and blacks come

why? its free to send it back to NDC. I sent mine back since i didnt like them.. which i dont normally do even the wife was surprised i sent something back. going to un-DS my white/varsity reds instead if the snow every stops!

edit: and for laughs i asked her what color it was.... she said pink. lol

Will they do it even if you're weren't signed in? I didn' sign in to my nike account.

lol ahahaha I hear ya man and fortunately this shoe was available in alot of places.The way I look at it is my money will just be tied up for a couple days but atleast I will not be wasting money on the wrong size sho.However my jordan size has never changed.
Yeah I understand. I just know I'm an 11.5 in everything except for 11s, they fit me kind of snug in a 11.5

im gonna be confused once all other 6s come out. my black varsities are 11.5 and fit me. my infrared pack is size 12 and the white pair fit me like an 11.5 did in these (felt about half a size too big). now i have some serious decisions to make when the carmines and blacks come
Lol, go with the 11 (not just saying that cause we're the same size lol) but chances are the mold will be exactly the same, only difference will be the materials. What exactly is the problem though? Just your toes got too much room or is your heel slipping all over the place?

Yeah I understand. I just know I'm an 11.5 in everything except for 11s, they fit me kind of snug in a 11.5

Lol, go with the 11 (not just saying that cause we're the same size lol) but chances are the mold will be exactly the same, only difference will be the materials. What exactly is the problem though? Just your toes got too much room or is your heel slipping all over the place?
i dont like to tie my shoes too tight for casual wear but needed to lace these up pretty tight to avoid my heal slipping, i had about a thumb and a half of space in the front and they felt pretty wide as well. also note that i lace them to the 2nd lace hole (not all the way to the top)

Last edited:

bro u know that buying multiple pairs is gonna be dam near impossible for some of these 6s
Man I got you and will pm you tips and things on the release.I need 3 or 4 carmines and 4 or 5 black infrareds.I also need to buy 1 more pair of these but can wait.

I have literally been wanting these black and white infrareds for 4 years straight.I just didnt want to pay the resale price on the black pair.

i dont like to tie my shoes too tight for casual wear but needed to lace these up pretty tight to avoid my heal slipping, i had about a thumb and a half of space in the front and they felt pretty wide as well. also note that i lace them to the 2nd lace hole (not all the way to the top)
Wow, thumb and a half is pretty serious lol before even lacing mine up they fit just fine, heel is perfect, toe is right where it needs to be with just enough space. And I like to tie them up all the way, as if I'm going to ball but not tight. That's just me.

Man I got you and will pm you tips and things on the release.I need 3 or 4 carmines and 4 or 5 black infrareds.I also need to buy 1 more pair of these but can wait.

I have literally been wanting these black and white infrareds for 4 years straight.I just didnt want to pay the resale price on the black pair.
MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, get 8-10 black infrareds and slide me some pairs at retail 
smokin.gif

Wow, thumb and a half is pretty serious lol before even lacing mine up they fit just fine, heel is perfect, toe is right where it needs to be with just enough space. And I like to tie them up all the way, as if I'm going to ball but not tight. That's just me.
i think the differences we have are because i like a little room in the front like 3/4 of a thumb. looks like your a true 11.5 and like to buy a snug a fit as you can get so when you put these on they didnt feel that big

thanks man i been had the varsities and the infrared pack and believe me these are way nicer, not even close... consider yourself lucky that you waited this long

MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS, get 8-10 black infrareds and slide me some pairs at retail 
smokin.gif
lol,Yea all those are for me and my bro.But I will help as many people as possible to get their pairs on release day.Like said I have been wanting these black infrareds so bad for years.I am not even huge into sneakers like that but that shoe I have always wanted.Straight going to hoard those lol.

thanks man i been had the varsities and the infrared pack and believe me these are way nicer, not even close... consider yourself lucky that you waited this long
Yea man it wasnt easy but people wasnt accepting my offers and I really had a budget and line that I wasnt going to pass.

i think the differences we have are because i like a little room in the front like 3/4 of a thumb. looks like your a true 11.5 and like to buy a snug a fit as you can get so when you put these on they didnt feel that big
Yeah I have a little room at the toes, not a thumb and a half lol but like maybe half an inch space. I have that "snug" fit with the Laney's and I don't enjoy it at all, it's gotten better since I've been wearing them and they've been stretching a bit. But I prefer a little amount of space as well.

Back
Top Bottom