NIKE AIR MAG 2015

someone link me to a working stream of back to the future part 2 please. i'm bored at work and my boss is gone for the day. 

Looks like Amazon took the soda page down
nerd.gif
yea walmart still up tho 

most people who want these shoes who are big fans of the movies know they are not gonna get them and as for other shoes if a person decides to do what they want with their pair who are you to have this holier than thou opinion of resellers just let people do what they wanna do with their shoes. you're too hung up on this moral value vs. greed talk and you're talking about sneakers man cmon b 
Why do you think Nike started the whole shoe line and retro program, to let others enjoy some of MJ's sneakers he made legendary on and off the court.  People have memories of these shoes and value them dearly some (if a hardcore sneaker enthusiast) wouldn't think about selling them.  Once people saw they can take advantage of people who want them they started this whole ****selling.  I believe most of you don't even care about the sneakers based on the way you post.  

Someone told me they dropped at 1. I acted all calm and said damn, oh well. but on the inside I was hurting. I was hurting bad.

Dont even trip! At least its not a photoshopped image lol
I was tripping though because I did the same thing year and half ago on the R'O's and got banned from that thread for posting A copy/paste link saying R'O's for sale

@NIKE and it was  someone trolling and I did the mistake by posting it in here. Told myself never again, and then...

Happy ‪#‎BackToTheFuture‬ Day! We have something very special with Michael J. Fox TONIGHT on ‪#‎KimmelinBrooklyn‬!

already posted? he announced the auction on letterman 2011...

Why do you think Nike started the whole shoe line and retro program, to let others enjoy some of MJ's sneakers he made legendary on and off the court.  People have memories of these shoes and value them dearly some (if a hardcore sneaker enthusiast) wouldn't think about selling them.  Once people saw they can take advantage of people who want them they started this whole ****selling.  I believe most of you don't even care about the sneakers based on the way you post. 
While this sucks bro, this is far from new. The same s*it went down in the 80's with people buying up all the cabbage patch kids and reselling them for like $500.00. People are always gonna try to eat off other people and it will never stop. 

While this sucks bro, this is far from new. The same s*it went down in the 80's with people buying up all the cabbage patch kids and reselling them for like $500.00. People are always gonna try to eat off other people and it will never stop. 
I know but change can come, it can start with one person.

Demand for these will outweigh supply, so somebody will be sad. Everybody can't win

Newspaper would have been flames if it were a hologram that changed to Griff being arrested when you move it :smokin

Back
Top Bottom