NIKE AIR MAG 2015

prices are definitely dropping now. Mine sold for 300 then the dude didn't pay, relisted it and it sold for 240

prices are definitely dropping now. Mine sold for 300 then the dude didn't pay, relisted it and it sold for 240
what a *****. man now  I'm worried about my listing. its at 350 w/ a couple of days left. if dude doesn't pay I'm about to just keep it lol

I disagree, prices will go back up when Pepsi releases and brings the hype back. People will then realize ebay is their only chance.

yea for real. i'm like "i'm gonna get curry, mcfly, jordan." then i realized it's $750+.. then you need a display case.. it's too much lol. still very dope though. one of the Jordans is on sale for $190. might get that one. it comes with og 2s steel 10s and concords. could you imagine them releasing limited quality sneakers for these figures? 
Bro no Hakeem Olajuwon?!?!?  Only Rocket they have is Jeremy Lin lol.  I guess that is a good thing ....more money for my pocket.

another run of 6500 which is a tiny amount considering the amount of people that are going to try to buy it 
Yeah I've seen some prices cooling off and a lot of bottles on the bay just sitting for what people were buying them for on 10/21. I think a lot of people are confident its going to be easier this time. 
It was all about the BTTF reunion hype. No one want's to pay a ridiculous resell amount on some pepsi bottle in November lol. These will become irrelevant after the second release, third, etc... Actual fans will eventually be able to purchase these with no problem. 

Last edited:

It was all about the BTTF reunion hype. No one want's to pay a ridiculous resell amount on some pepsi bottle in November lol. These will become irrelevant after the second release, third, etc... Actual fans will eventually be able to purchase these with no problem. 
I can't envision any more releases, this is basically Pepsi's way to quiet down all of the anger they received from the botched release via Amazon & Walmart. Anyone who doesn't get it this time around has to concede that buying something that is limited is not as easy as perhaps they thought.

Pepsi will probably just make more and more of them.

It's Pepsi... not like they have anything else to do 
roll.gif

Last edited:
So the Amazon orders didn't come with the big Pepsi box? just got home to a little box on my porch that looks like its for a damn bible. :smh:

So the Amazon orders didn't come with the big Pepsi box? just got home to a little box on my porch that looks like its for a damn bible.
mean.gif
It was a crapshoot. Some shipped without the box. Some shipped with the Pepsi box, but the Pepsi box was used as the actual shipping box. Some shipped double-boxed, as it should have been.

Yall got lucky. I just got the bottle inside the Amazon box, no Pepsi box and the guy that won the auction kept asking about the Pepsi box before he won 
mean.gif
 probably gonna try to haggle me down on the price now.

Nikelab random drop. EU already had their release and it sold out in half a second.

It'll be really hard to get them, good luck.
Ah well. Sometimes I think random drops help bc I always have alerts set up on my phone. Good luck to you too, if you are going after them.

It's not a random drop, they confirmed a specific time in response to someone's tweet.

It's on their timeline

Back
Top Bottom