NIKE AIR MAG 2015

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

View media item 2190244
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!

They could at least given you free shipping. Oh well. Congrats.

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

View media item 2190244
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!

They could at least given you free shipping. Oh well. Congrats.
Right!? 8.5k on some kicks and I can't even get free one day shipping at least? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Flight Club's shipping is wack too. Memph isn't gonna get those until the 17th :lol:.

bruh, if u think 8k is alot of money then you got a long way to go. FC shipping takes some time because they wait like 4-5 days to make sure the CC payment clears and then they ship. they dont want scammers to buy shoes with stolen CC and then they get a chargeback and FC loses out

bruh, if u think 8k is alot of money then you got a long way to go. FC shipping takes some time because they wait like 4-5 days to make sure the CC payment clears and then they ship. they dont want scammers to buy shoes with stolen CC and then they get a chargeback and FC loses out
 Oh come on man, I doubt he thinks $8k is a fortune, but $8k is a lot for a ******* pair of shoes, even if you're a millionaire.

Oh come on man, I doubt he thinks $8k is a fortune, but $8k is a lot for a ******* pair of shoes, even if you're a millionaire.
Bro don't you know? Almost everyone on NT is in charge of a Fortune 500 company
laugh.gif

Cut it out man.

TF is wrong with you dude

Lol yeah I know internet forums and all. I'm just saying homeboy was rude to him and there was no need for all that lol.
Yes he was and there is not need to be like that. I hope being that if I am able to to have that high level of financial stability doesn't change me.

Yes he was and there is not need to be like that. I hope being that if I am able to to have that high level of financial stability doesn't change me.
It wont, people like that either a.) were like that before or b.) don't really have it like that and just like to show their pretend e-peen on the internet.

You're a good guy and will remain the same when the money comes later.

Okay so these are super awesome

But cmon are yall really gonna be rocking these goofy things? Gonna look like a damn fool

And if not and just for display, whose coming over your crib that much? [emoji]128514[/emoji]

The donations are great and stuff and winning a pair for free is even cooler

But paying 9k for something you'll look silly in or let collect dust? Man must be nice.

If you can't save 8k in 5 years...

You need to learn to hustle cuz your day job isn't cutting it.

It wont, people like that either a.) were like that before or b.) don't really have it like that and just like to show their pretend e-peen on the internet.

You're a good guy and will remain the same when the money comes later.
I understand and thank you bro. One of my plans when I become successful or win the lottery is to build a recreational center for my town with a pool and all. I'm going to name it after me so I can show the impact I made on my hometown.

delusions of grandeur. Get your degree, move out of your parents house, get a job, then start planning.

Last edited:
Lol at the people hating on the man dropping 8k on shoes when he made roughly 260k off the last Yeezy drop alone :lol:

All i gotta say that to say 8k isnt alot of money is a joke.

Losing 8k would make alot of people hurt.

But if you got it, you got it. Let that boy cook. No different than cashing out 300k on a Aston that will drop 100k in value in 2-3 years.

Lol at the people hating on the man dropping 8k on shoes when he made roughly 260k off the last Yeezy drop alone
laugh.gif
I don't think anyone is hating on him for spending 8k on shoes. People are hating on whoever said "If 8k is a lot to you then step your game up." That makes no sense lmfao, if someone has a million in the bank $8k on shoes is still a lot of money lmfao. 

I think he confused "$8k is a lot of money" with "$8k is a lot of money for a pair of shoes"

Last edited:
If you can't save 8k in 5 years...

You need to learn to hustle cuz your day job isn't cutting it.
I'm going to guess your like 16 or 17.

Anybody who deduced what you did, from that $8k post, can't be living in the grown up world yet.

laugh.gif
 to be young and dumb again, those were great times though

Back
Top Bottom