NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Imagine waking up and having your whole sneaker collection like this
laugh.gif
sneaker waifus? yes please  
embarassed.gif

devil.gif

Tinker said they weren't going to release the Mags again... wonder what ppl that bought them in 2011 are thinking.....

Some of us are ok with it....I hope this becomes an annual event.

Last edited:
Some of us are ok with it....I hope this becomes an annual event.
Doesn't bother me at all either. With the Parkinson's donations etc, this is all a win win. I put my donation/tickets in for this but hey, I like this method better anyway. Not sure I could justify having won a 2011 pair at the price I did AND a 2016 pair as well. The larger picture here is more important IMO.

I just want a pair, and have since 1989. I dont even need power laces. Just make them available to us Nike, even without power laces, and make a set donation attached to each shoe. Have them made to order, set donation and whatever retail is determined. Im not against this round, as I made 3 10 dollar donations, I just want to be able to own this shoe one day without having to pay 4000 dollars at auction (2011), or 9000 dollars on resell today, and whatever exuberant amount they are going to be when this drawing is finished. If any shoe deserves to be made to order, similar to Nike ID, its this shoe. Such an iconic shoe growing up, and everybody who ever wanted this shoe since seeing Michael J Fox lace them up in 1989 should be able to own them for a reasonable amount. I know its unlikely, but we can dream.

I just want a pair, and have since 1989. I dont even need power laces. Just make them available to us Nike, even without power laces, and make a set donation attached to each shoe. Have them made to order, set donation and whatever retail is determined. Im not against this round, as I made 3 10 dollar donations, I just want to be able to own this shoe one day without having to pay 4000 dollars at auction (2011), or 9000 dollars on resell today, and whatever exuberant amount they are going to be when this drawing is finished. If any shoe deserves to be made to order, similar to Nike ID, its this shoe. Such an iconic shoe growing up, and everybody who ever wanted this shoe since seeing Michael J Fox lace them up in 1989 should be able to own them for a reasonable amount. I know its unlikely, but we can dream.

WITH THEIR ACTIONS, NIKE HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR ALREADY. IT JUST ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IN ANY REASONABLE TIMEFRAME.

THEY WILL MAKE THE HYPERADAPT MORE AVAILABLE THOUGH WITH THE BAIT AND SWITCH SO YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL :lol:

WITH THEIR ACTIONS, NIKE HAS MADE IT QUITE CLEAR ALREADY. IT JUST ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN IN ANY REASONABLE TIMEFRAME.

THEY WILL MAKE THE HYPERADAPT MORE AVAILABLE THOUGH WITH THE BAIT AND SWITCH SO YOU SHOULD BE GRATEFUL :lol:

:lol: I will never buy that shoe or any auto lacing shoe for that reason. :lol: No Nike Air Mag, No Care

:lol:  Doc is definitely about that resale life. In the comics (which is considered part of the canon of BTTF), he travels back and buys up a bunch of the first issue of Superman (Action Comics #1) and flips them in the future to fund the hover conversion of the DeLorean. 

This "nerd" fact was underappreciated. Repped :lol:

HAD BEEN SAVING UP AND WAITING, ANTICIPATING BUYING A PAIR OF THE 2016 MAGS EITHER THROUGH AUCTION OR RESALE. WITH THE RELEASE OF THE NEWS OF THE 84 PAIRS OF 2016'S TO THE PUBLIC, IT WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE TO COP SO PULLED TRIGGER ON 2011 PAIR.

View media item 2190244
GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE RAFFLE/DRAW. HOPEFULLY ONE PERSON FROM NIKETALK/THIS THREAD WILL WIN!
WTF IS YOUR INCOME????? I'm surprised how many of yall really get $$ on here. Make me feel like a loser.

I know, that always perplexed me bc there's clearly no air and all official Nike references refer to it only as the Nike Mag.

2017, they will release sizes 8, 10, 12, 14 in similar fashion.
2018? Half sizes!

WTF IS YOUR INCOME????? I'm surprised how many of yall really get $$ on here. Make me feel like a loser.
get your game up. need to put in more work in the shoe game then to take pics of yourself in the gym
Tf?

Lol word
lol gotta get this computer science bachelor's and keep grinding with my plans. This might be the only forum where most people on here really making bread.

I knew Memphis had bread. But after this? Lmaoooo when you that paid you can type in caps all day

8k???? I paid 150 for my burn rubbers and still caught an attitude [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom