NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Are there any plans to ever release them as a regular release later on in the future?

No. To preserve the value of what people will spend for these shoes and the money that will — and hopefully, again, that’ll be as much as we can get for each shoe, so the amount of money to charity is the most we can come up with — In order to preserve that, we’re not going to re-release this shoe and we’re not going to commercialize it any further. What you will see, though, probably sometime in the future is that there will be some– this shoe has already helped inspire some unique design features on some new shoes and we are committed to designing shoes in the future that do come alive and do sense your body and do certain things, so this is a precursor to the future of probably all athletic shoes we design.

I'm just gonna hope for the best and assume that he meant THAT particular version of the Mag.. i.e. the non-lacing 'promo/charity' version... fingers crossed.

Man, if Nike doesn't release the self-lacing version of the Mag, I'll seriously be jaded for the rest of my existence. A part of the 'sneaker' enthusiast in me will literally die... don't stamp out my childhood dreams Nike. Don't do it.

I'm not pinning my enjoyment over this next week on the pipe dream that : A. Nike actually releases them and B. I actually have a chance to buy them. I'm pretty excited that there are various companies and products acknowledging not only the 30th anniversary of part 1, but the actual day of 10/21/2015. There's plenty of other things I plan on picking up related to BTTF that I won't be disappointed in the lack of Mags being released.

I'm not pinning my enjoyment over this next week on the pipe dream that : A. Nike actually releases them and B. I actually have a chance to buy them. I'm pretty excited that there are various companies and products acknowledging not only the 30th anniversary of part 1, but the actual day of 10/21/2015. There's plenty of other things I plan on picking up related to BTTF that I won't be disappointed in the lack of Mags being released.
Cannot wait for those Pepsi Perfect bottles to drop.. also intrigued by whatever Toyota is planning. You know of any other collabs besides BAPE and Mondo?

crownroyalty crownroyalty

Bruh I wouldn't get held up on the use of pronouns to have some hidden meaning on Nike releasing MAGS. I mean we can all hope but now you've got a Grand Canyon sized reach.

Last edited:

Cannot wait for those Pepsi Perfect bottles to drop.. also intrigued by whatever Toyota is planning. You know of any other collabs besides BAPE and Mondo?
Nah, those are the ones I'm waiting on too, besides the blu ray set w/ the animated series, and the visual history book. Still trying to convince myself not to pick up both the mondo box set & the individual ones. Artwork on the individual lps is amazing.

Last edited:
Nah, those are the ones I'm waiting on too, besides the blu ray set w/ the animated series, and the visual history book. Still trying to convince myself not to pick up both the mondo box set & the individual ones. Artwork on the individual lps is amazing.

Animated blu ray/anni set in the Flux packaging is a must purchase. I passed on the last blu ray release because it wasn't much different than the regular DVD version. Glad a real good set is dropping. Waiting on Pepsi of course. I also clicked on the Toyota link and it just had a "19" in the middle of the page...any ideas on what that is?

Animated blu ray/anni set in the Flux packaging is a must purchase. I passed on the last blu ray release because it wasn't much different than the regular DVD version. Glad a real good set is dropping. Waiting on Pepsi of course. I also clicked on the Toyota link and it just had a "19" in the middle of the page...any ideas on what that is?
You sure it didn't just stall on loading? I went on there earlier and it just had a % counter until it reached 100 before it loaded the dashboard (should have loaded on 88 if you ask me...)

Any idea if it has the Universal ride footage like the last Blu-Ray release? 

Last edited:
Nike would release the power lace Air Mags on the 21st if they could. If they aren't releasing them, it's because they can't.

They can't figure out power laces yet.

This is painful to watch now:

I remember seeing that initially, and after about 5 seconds of auctions going live and realizing I couldn't swing that money at the time, all I really wanted (and still do want) is that "It's About Time" shirt.

I remember seeing that initially, and after about 5 seconds of auctions going live and realizing I couldn't swing that money at the time, all I really wanted (and still do want) is that "It's About Time" shirt.
still trying to find that shirt as well

The hype/speculation on these is to real.... My mother asked me about them

My mother doesn't give a ratsasssss about shoes either

I'm pretty sure that they were never widely released except at the individual city auctions or something like that. Never seen them anywhere else.
Yea I think I've seen one or two on ebay a long time ago but they were too small for me.

embarassed.gif

Next Toyota video is up on their site, promoting two vehicles that will be revealed on 10/21

I remember this truck when I first seen it in the movie. I was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN that's the most awesomist black truck I've ever seen. Liked it so much I wanted my Moms,or Pop's too buy one.

Back
Top Bottom