NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If Puma can design auto lacing sneakers like the Blaze of Glory then Nike should be able to also
I think Nike didn't realize how pissed everyone would be if this day came around and they didn't pull it off - we ain't gonna be happy...

They better at least announce them for Christmas, even though that violates canonnnnnnnn

Really though, this is the time for Adidas to drop a shoe that looks a lot like the air mag with three stripes/power laces. Push that 'Futurecraft' concept even more.

Last edited:
I'm ready for these mags to drop, missed out the first time but hopefully I can nab some this time around. I have a feeling trying to get these will be damn near impossible though

Ehhhh
laugh.gif
lol yeah they are still ugly af 
roll.gif

honestly dont expect nike to do anything, they dont give a **** so why should they start caring all of a sudden?

they could of made cool boxes for the SB low release this year but they didnt

expect more auctions or some bs release at the most 

cant even remember last time nike went above and beyond on something, they lazy sittin on all that cash 

Man I will be really really disappointed if the magic date passes without anything from Nike. Been waiting so long for powerlaces, Tinker Hatfield said there will be powerlacing this year. If its gonna be this year they should really come up with something before or on the 21st of October. Everything else would really be a letdown imo.

honestly dont expect nike to do anything, they dont give a **** so why should they start caring all of a sudden?

they could of made cool boxes for the SB low release this year but they didnt

expect more auctions or some bs release at the most 

cant even remember last time nike went above and beyond on something, they lazy sittin on all that cash 

+1

Of course there is always the tiny chance it's been held under wraps again...but this is not the first release so...

Man I will be really really disappointed if the magic date passes without anything from Nike. Been waiting so long for powerlaces, Tinker Hatfield said there will be powerlacing this year. If its gonna be this year they should really come up with something before or on the 21st of October. Everything else would really be a letdown imo.

Which is why a few others in here have said they fully expect "power lacing" to be on another shoe. Of course everyone is gonna be glued to monitors and Twitter on Wed and be sweating bullets come 4:29pm-4:31pm like this...

View media item 1751897
View media item 1751900

To some of the others just dropping in here...there are a lot of pages, but some good info on here. But there is NO DATE OR CONFIRMATION OF ANYTHING YES or NO. So anyone can guess at this point.

Last edited:
Here's a shot from Day 1 of the Nice Kicks Outatime auction in LA. Jedi as Griff next to the DeLorean

And here's a shot of MJF putting on the real "power lacing" MAGS, complete with prop guys and laces that go through the street (peep under his sole)

Awesome pix... Wish there was something going on on the east coast to celebrate the bttf date.

The only thing I can gather besides the AMC theater showings obviously is the Tacoma being displayed in Times Square. No exact locale though yet...

Yeah, those aren't anything too spectacular. Not really much going on to commemorate the date. Maybe us older guys are making this bttf date out to be more then it is? Maybe to most it's not that serious?

how hard would it of been to make cool box or at least the tissue paper the SPORTS ALMANACS or something, anything for the SB lows

even if it's due to license rights, nike has the cash to not just grease the wheels but make a whole new wheel if they wanted

it's pure greed/laziness 

hopefully they make me eat all my words but seriously doubt it based on their continued lack of CREATIVITY while they increase prices attempting to create some artificial PREMIUM image for sub par quality/child crafted items 

What's everyone's guess on retail $ ? If they inlude that big black gym bag for the MAGS then my guess is $500+

What's everyone's guess on retail $ ? If they inlude that big black gym bag for the MAGS then my guess is $500+
I would guess more than that if they thought about releasing them. They got a pair of Lebrons on NDC for 300, so you're talking about a shoe with lights in the sides/soles & the strap, and an unknown tech of power laces, plus licensing and the bag. I'm not even sure what's an outlandish price anymore, only because I'd be happy to pay anything at this point, but I'd say 750-1000 range. 

I heard from a couple different people at a NiceKicks party two nights ago (the night before the start of the outatime auction) that they're releasing next week w/ power laces and are going to be auctioned off the same way they were for the previous release.

Now don't get me wrong, those people might not have any idea what they're talking about, but they were affiliated with NiceKicks and seemed to be in a position to know these kinds of things. I'm not counting on it though...

If they were to release by auction & the money went to charity, I'd have no problems with that, let people pay whatever then, 10K or something. If I'm going off the assumption that either auction or online release, I won't have a chance at either, I'd rather see the money go to charity instead of people with bots and scalpers. 

Back
Top Bottom