NIKE AIR MAG 2015

the idea of the power laces is cool, but that's about it for me. the shoe isn't all that IMO. but good luck to all those who are going to chase them down if they do release. 

If I'm able to cop I would honestly wear these often. I wouldn't dress up either. Just a regular outing in these

Gonna flip one to get these powered laces come October
No dambs given at all. 
roll.gif

Guys the 'fake' market is a little different for MAGs

You gotta remember the dudes who are just interested in the cosplay perspective and are willing to pay for a nice passable version

Dude said he was gonna sell ONE pair of his fakes and buy the real joints when they drop 
roll.gif

You gotta remember the dudes who are just interested in the cosplay perspective and are willing to pay for a nice passable version

I agree with you, but we all know those reps aren't reselling for enough to cop authentic jawnts.

I agree with you, but we all know those reps aren't reselling for enough to cop authentic jawnts.

No but if he moves a pair or two he might be able to get the cash for the retail price of the new MAGs.

But to be honest I think the cosplay market has been flooded since those universal joints dropped

I had a pair of 2011's from the original auctions...sold them a little while ago. And I've got a feeling that Nike is not going to release these in any way shape or form. At least not in actual MAG (not Air MAG, was NEVER Air Mag) form. Everybody has been speculating and posting "teaser" pics of 2011 pairs etc. I feel deep down Nike is going to troll everyone very hard.

No info of any kind not even stupid quips from Tinker other than "there's a lot of 2015 left". Just my $.02 and maybe I'll be proven wrong, but that's my guy feeling.

BTW...I'll still patiently await that email Nike said was coming when I registered my first pair though...

I feel deep down Nike is going to troll everyone very hard.

considering the hype has been building for almost 30 years now, if they blow it this year then forget about these ever having a general/affordable release imo.

considering the hype has been building for almost 30 years now, if they blow it this year then forget about these ever having a general/affordable release imo.

That's my point. Everybody seems to forget Nike is a business at the end of the day...they like to generate hype...NOT cater to it. Granted a MAG release would clearly sell at various price points...I just feel in my gut this isn't happening.

Back
Top Bottom