Nike Air Max 1 2009 Preview

Originally Posted by Sprigan82

pics by iceberg
kopievonp1010035.jpg

pimp.gif
Lace locks nice touch

I will probably take a real close at these shoes and decide whether I will purchase them.

i'll get both but with a discount. they look good still.
i wonder how they fit...with that flywire and wierd toe box...

Originally Posted by firered18

so are these coming to footlocker, footaction, or even champs??
...Been trying to find out myself. I believe they are "Tier 0" accounts (this is what I'm reading on the blogs.) Especially sincethey are limited. Overkill is only getting 24 of each color on the Maxims. If a footlocker gets them, it will probably be their flagship stores. But who knowsfor sure....
alien.gif

Originally Posted by chaplip

I'll do my best to let you know on Monday, when my delivery arrives. I'll take an 11 if I can't get an 11.5, which is my sweet spot; I like my footto move a little inside (this order is for an 11.5
tongue.gif
). I really hopethey run true to size and not like the AT1 that people are saying run a bit small and tight. I'm guessing it's because of the "Flywire".Monday can't get here soon enough...
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by vagrantpistol

I'll do my best to let you know on Monday, when my delivery arrives. I'll take an 11 if I can't get an 11.5, which is my sweet spot; I like my foot to move a little inside (this order is for an 11.5
tongue.gif
). I really hope they run true to size and not like the AT1 that people are saying run a bit small and tight. I'm guessing it's because of the "Flywire". Monday can't get here soon enough...
tongue.gif

thanks man.
AT1 fits tight...isn't it cause of the waffled insole?? oohh....the new flywire ones...don't have a clue...

damn, the blues look hella clean from that pic above^^, but the reds i gotta see in person. i hope the footlocker/footaction gets those blues tho...

a few local spots are still waiting to get these, blue or red? btw flywire am1 > am90 current.

to the ones who copped a pair....do they fit true to size?

they fit true to size with AM1's if you were a 10 in the AM1, get a 10 for the maxim

Originally Posted by vagrantpistol

Originally Posted by firered18

so are these coming to footlocker, footaction, or even champs??
...Been trying to find out myself. I believe they are "Tier 0" accounts (this is what I'm reading on the blogs.) Especially since they are limited. Overkill is only getting 24 of each color on the Maxims. If a footlocker gets them, it will probably be their flagship stores. But who knows for sure....
alien.gif

from what i heard, shops with a sportswear account should be getting them. doubt they're a tier 0

Back
Top Bottom