Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

my ids just arrived so i thought id share
sorry for the iphone pics
grin.gif

quality is ok

Originally Posted by taz92

Here are mine. Plain and simple, just received them today.

like these. might have inspired me to actually mess with the denim material. wasn't really into it b4.

curious how those would look toned down with white laces tho. may or not work, could end up too dull, but still curious.

nice work tho.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

taz92 wrote:

Nice!
smokin.gif

maybe a nice design, but yo, seriously, that toe box is the worst thing i have seen in a very long time on an air max 1. what size are those?

^^^

WORD!!!

Im not one to complain about shape and all but those.... those things look bad.

I really hope its just the size of the shoe that makes it look bad.

Originally Posted by taz92

colors are on point Taz! Great job
pimp.gif
... denim lookin pretty good.  Looks like its time to pull the trigger on a couple pairs.... 
pimp.gif

^thats the teal color i dont recall the exact name of it. but its def not blue just looks that way in the pics

does the sport mesh leave ugly creases like the mesh they put on 90s nowdays or is it soft like the mesh in the infrared 90s ?

Theyre in!... lmk what you guys think...Overall very pleased with how they all turned out. I tried to take pics that show the textures of the denim, mesh and the suede. Holla if you have any questions! 

Originally Posted by sneakerst

Theyre in!... lmk what you guys think...Overall very pleased with how they all turned out. I tried to take pics that show the textures of the denim, mesh and the suede. Holla if you have any questions! 
The panel behind the swoosh is denim? They look GREAT all of them.

sneaker st - does the denim toe on the green pair show creases AT all ? im debating in using denim or mesh for the toe area on one of my pairs.

and dlee2703 can you take close ups of the red and blue pair ? is that a navy blue ?

Back
Top Bottom