Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Damn, I need to hop ont his. AM1's my all time favorite shoes but ~$140 a shoe hurts.

Anyone know an approximate date of when these options might come down?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

255uruu.jpg
I like these. They remind me of Red Carpets
pimp.gif
. I just wish there was an option for White leather though because White Denim sounds like a dirt magnet...

Messin around with the new options.
Inspired by Nike Sb "Tiffany"

Inspired by Nike Air max 1 "Patta"

*FIXED

Sneaker- I agree, Tempting to pull the trigger since now days hard to find a pair...
BTW, I did change the sole...
wink.gif

Frijo, the pattas look great... slap a gum sole on the bottom of that baby! 
Seriously tho, if you dont wanna shell out $250 for a pair of the Pattas, you gotta spring for these.  They are as close as you'll ever get to em.

Southwest... I havent worn them yet, but id imagine there will be some creasing.  i'll let u know once i wear em a couple times. 

DLEE, both pairs lookin 
pimp.gif

finally got my NIKE ID air max 1s after a month of waiting.

i got inspired by my all time favorite sneaker the Jordan 3 true blues and the gummy soles from the olympic 7s and of course the french flag since thats where i was born.
Euro 1984 on tongues (year i was born, my continent)

The only thing im kinda bugged about is that the side panels around the red suede swoosh is a little bit pre creased instead of coming out smooth like
Sneaker st's pair above.

what do you guys think ?

@sneaker.st wonderful white pattas, may just pull the trigger on em now, but wearability will be a concern....

here is a pair i made and painted, horrible quality i know

seeing all the ids here makes me want to order a few more pairs. lol

sneakerst, can i still that homegrown CW? lol

I was down at the Nike Store in Santa Monica yesterday, and they have the ID station upstairs. they have Corduroy as an exclusive option for the Air Max 1s and they printed out cards for my IDs i got coming in a few weeks. my next IDs will be done at Santa Monica. 

For those who own a pair made with Denim... I'm consideing a pair, but I have some questions.

How does it compare to Suede/Felt? Is it softer or sturdier?

Also how's the flexibility compared to mesh?

And are there any creasing problems (Denim as the Base)?

^^^^^^

my euro 1984 pair does not crease at all, the mesh is soft and flexible in a good way and the denim on the side does not crease at all.
I would not know if you chose denim in toe area though.
i also use wearable shoe trees so that help.

Why the hell did I come into this thread?

Spoiler [+]
Pockets will be hurting
embarassed.gif
, been a minute since I ordered some AM1 ID's.

Nice, E!

I'm interesed in ordering a Denim based/overlayed pair, but I'm not too sure about its material yet. Hopefully, I can check out the samples over the weekend...

my 2nd pair of IDs came in !
i love them, they forgot to give me the black laces i had selected as a 2nd lace option
frown.gif
besides that they are flawless !

1 of 2 of my IDs came in today.
This pair is my Denim Forbes SBs Inspired somewhat

My 2nd pair should be here tomorrow.

I wanna fade the denim or make them look rugged. any suggestions? and i wanna paint the nike air on the back, what kind of paint do i use?

Sk8: Maybe you could try something like this... (NOT MY PAIR btw)

mvg5sp.jpg

I'm not sure if it'll apply nicely over the Blue stitching (lighter paints that is), but I'd opt for Angelus.  

Pretty dope up there... wonder how he did that?
So far i havent been able to wear em cus the weather hasnt cooperated... theyre dyin to be worn tho! 

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Sk8: Maybe you could try something like this... (NOT MY PAIR btw)

mvg5sp.jpg

I'm not sure if it'll apply nicely over the Blue stitching (lighter paints that is), but I'd opt for Angelus.  
Ray,
How can I make these. ID and then what is the best way to make it rugged looking?

Back
Top Bottom