Nike Air Max 2010 (pics)

Originally Posted by KG21

I like them but I would have no use for them. I stick with Asics for running shoes.
You should check out some of the bowerman nikes.  MUCH better than they used to be.  I still buy every pair of Asics Kinseis and Nimbuses (and some kayanos) and Mizuno Wave Riders, but none compare to my Vomeros.

are these even the air max 2010 bc i have seen another pair in nike's fall catalog that says air max + 2010, and looks nothing like air max 360 2 look a likes

Originally Posted by yankee1

are these even the air max 2010 bc i have seen another pair in nike's fall catalog that says air max + 2010, and looks nothing like air max 360 2 look a likes
Not sure.  I asked that a page back yesterday and got no answers.  I posted the catalogue and noticed these weren't in there.  I have seen catalogue pics of them elsewhere with the release dates mentioned. 

Someone said one pair would be the 2010s and the other 2s, but I haven't seen anything official on the 2s. 

Maybe nike put them out there to see how fast there would be fakes or throw the fakers of the scent trail  Either way, I like the 2010s from the catalogue I posted yesterday better.

Originally Posted by jeffgdula

I like them but I would have no use for them. I stick with Asics for running shoes.
You should check out some of the bowerman nikes.  MUCH better than they used to be.  I still buy every pair of Asics Kinseis and Nimbuses (and some kayanos) and Mizuno Wave Riders, but none compare to my Vomeros.

I've seen the Bowerman's at FTLs and Champs and whatnot but I never tried on a pair. My rotation right now is Nimbus 9 and Kinetic 1s but I might have to check out these Nikes, thanks.

There was like two colorways in catalogs for spring 2010. They were air max 2010. Then for summer and fall there were no more. In fall is that new air max +2. My guess is that not lot orders for the first 2010's so nike went back and came out with the other design for fall. In the summer will be 09's.

I've seen the Bowerman's at FTLs and Champs and whatnot but I never tried on a pair. My rotation right now is Nimbus 9 and Kinetic 1s but I might have to check out these Nikes, thanks.
If you like the nimbus 9, check out some Vomero 4s; you won't be disappointed.

Originally Posted by mjvc

There was like two colorways in catalogs for spring 2010. They were air max 2010. Then for summer and fall there were no more. In fall is that new air max +2. My guess is that not lot orders for the first 2010's so nike went back and came out with the other design for fall. In the summer will be 09's.
I still have those pics saed, but they aren't in the newest spring 2010 catalogue I have seen.  Do you think that means they aren't making them?  The other catalogues have the newer air maxes, but lists them as the Air Max+ 2010.

samples on ebay from a guy with good feedback:

!BkZB0+gBWk~%24(KGrHqYOKioEsnf),D2HBL(Vi,PE9!~~_3.JPG

!BkZB6k!B2k~%24(KGrHqIOKjQEsmnWIpOKBL(Vj(ZuGg~~_3.JPG

!BkZB+s!!mk~%24(KGrHqMOKjcEs5lEMS-0BL(VkE381w~~_3.JPG

Man... I don't need three pairs of running shoes but these are really tempting me: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...RunningShoesP&coremetricsDo=true#sku=54486103

I like how the lacing at the midfoot gets wide and then becomes narrow again at the top of the foot. I have flat feet so I always lace my shoes a little loose at the midfoot. When did these release? Do they ever go on sale inside the store? I might cop during the next F&F. I got my Nimbus 9s for $70 during an F&F and got my Kinetic 1s for $75 at Sports Authority. If I could get these for around $80, I would most def. cop.

Originally Posted by yankee1

Not sure.  I asked that a page back yesterday and got no answers.  I posted the catalogue and noticed these weren't in there.  I have seen catalogue pics of them elsewhere with the release dates mentioned. 

Someone said one pair would be the 2010s and the other 2s, but I haven't seen anything official on the 2s. 

Maybe nike put them out there to see how fast there would be fakes or throw the fakers of the scent trail  Either way, I like the 2010s from the catalogue I posted yesterday better.

Yes, this is why I'm confused about these because no where in that catalog were these pictured.  There ones in the catalog are way better and these do look like fakes, but who knows.

Man... I don't need three pairs of running shoes but these are really tempting me: http://www.eastbay.com/product/mode...RunningShoesP&coremetricsDo=true#sku=54486103

I like how the lacing at the midfoot gets wide and then becomes narrow again at the top of the foot. I have flat feet so I always lace my shoes a little loose at the midfoot. When did these release? Do they ever go on sale inside the store? I might cop during the next F&F. I got my Nimbus 9s for $70 during an F&F and got my Kinetic 1s for $75 at Sports Authority. If I could get these for around $80, I would most def. cop.

I have a pair and you won't regret it.  The colorways that don't sell well usually go on sale, and all of them do eventually, but not in FSRs.

The Vomero 3s are pretty similar to the 3s and you can find them on sale.

Here is a pic of mine in that cw:

3706032046_8eae7e91e5_b.jpg

Also check out the nikes with the lunar technology.  They are extremely light and super comfy.  I have the lunarglide, and I do not regret it.

Originally Posted by mjvc

I still have those pics saed, but they aren't in the newest spring 2010 catalogue I have seen.  Do you think that means they aren't making them?  The other catalogues have the newer air maxes, but lists them as the Air Max+ 2010.

I don't know. They might canceled them. The catalog we got six months ago had them and no 09's. Where the one that you posted  has the 09's that just came out and no 10's in it.

Well I guess I might as well pick up a couple more 09s...I mean come on they cant even come up with new colors?

Back
Top Bottom