NIKE AIR MAX 2013 - First Look Spring 2013

lmao

i feel the same way about the reds now actually.

the attention is getting a lil annoying now, it makes me feel kinda weird for my age of 27.

just tell 'em you're a runner (it won't do anything though, haha!) :lol:

^^ color description doesn't say navy blue, could be the angle/lighting. I would prefer navy blue over black. There should be more LAF colorways since it'll be the last year. Silver/navy blue/red would be nice.

Tried uploading an actual pic of the LAF's but mobile app is tripping. They look good. Literally just unboxed them. No navy on them. Black, light & dark Greys, & maize. Swoosh is 3m w/ other hits of 3m. I'll post pics later if nobody else has already done so.

Tried uploading an actual pic of the LAF's but mobile app is tripping. They look good. Literally just unboxed them. No navy on them. Black, light & dark Greys, & maize. Swoosh is 3m w/ other hits of 3m. I'll post pics later if nobody else has already done so.

please post pictures ASAP! thanks! excited to see how they look like

Last edited:
IMO the last LAF's that looked good were the 2011 version

But these are better that last years

Jeff, how are you? What are your opinions on the '13s?
Doin' well. I really like the comfort and fit of the 13s (probably even more so than the 09s), but I haven't found a GR CW I really like. I like volt, but these may be too much. And I don't mind paying the iD price, but I don't like the colorblocking options there and I really don't like how you can't use the same shade of purple throughout the shoe.

Just ordered the Livestrong Air Max 2013's. Needed something that wasn't too plain....and not too flashy at the same time. Can't wait to get 'em. :pimp:

LAFs are :pimp: Saw the 4 colorways in person and they are very nice. I'll be getting a pair earlier than usual.

So the 3M on the Livestrong is similar to the Reflective pr, right?

I was originally thinking of picking up the red, but I think I'll go w/the navy colorway. Itchin' to try these out.

Back
Top Bottom