Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Got mine yesterday from CT - love these shoes :D

s/o to upandcoming!!!

https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS83MTU2ZmYwNGUyZjAxMWUxOTJhMDIyMDAwYTFkMDExNF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=XAYvg_1j8c3eY_9sz5-aMRXwiITCyJh8XZouGlyKJgs[img]

$84.99 [B]SHIPPED[/B]

I am glad i went .5 size up too

Last edited:
So these hyperfuse air max do not fit the same as the regular air max 90???? I would only think they would what is the difference between the two are the hyperfuse air max a half size smaller then the regulars or are some of you guys new to the air max 90 shoe and don't know what size to get I'm confused here because I'm feeling the livestrongs and might cop those just don't want to buy half size bigger and shoe is half size bigger then my regular air max 90!!!!

These shoes fit like regular 90s no need to go for bigger size, they MUCH lighter than regular 90s + better breath-ability makes them much more comfortable shoe.

Originally was going to get the infrared's. I figure since I have the 2010's I'll just get the livestrongs.

Went to my local finishline and they don't even carry these.....gotta have infra's and livestrong.

Last edited:
I'm not big on Air Max's, but I feel like I need to diversify my collection a bit so I just may end up pursuing these. I have a feeling these will disappear fast.

Some of the questions that keep popping up have recently been answered, and multiple times at that. I'm all for helping folks out, but damn....sometimes all it takes is a quick browse of prior posts to get your answer.

Back
Top Bottom