Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

The Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse looks nice but I don't think I need another trainer in my rotation. It's very tempting though at $85 shipped but I got to show some restraint. I'd rather take that money saved and try for the Infrareds when they drop later this month. I think that's a much hotter colorway. 

LIVESTRONGs are solid.....

I would not mind copping those.

MORE pics please!!!!!!!!!!!

How are yall getting the livestrongs for $85 shipped? Does no one pay tax or something I paid 93 aint complainin though

How are yall getting the livestrongs for $85 shipped? Does no one pay tax or something I paid 93 aint complainin though

I just paid $85 shipped for my Livestrongs too. No tax in NJ and free shipping. $85 is a bargain for these. Maybe I'll get a few more pairs once I see how the quality is.

Hey how does the inside feel with the different materials used?

How about when you wear/walk around in them

Do we have a consensus on the sizing yet? Seems like it's 50/50 reading through the thread. Half size up like regular AM90 or TTS? Thanks

Is the consensus that these will be a GR? Cuz I feel like I want to start adding some more runners and maxes to my collection. I apologize if this has been answered already

im sorta confused.. some people are saying that these are TTS while others are saying the sziing is messed up. Can anyone confirm?

Tts and I have 4 pairs of hyperfuse . Same sizing as regular 90s man ! :smh:

But regular 90s have never fit true, IMO. Always a half-size up for me.

I think everyone should just go up a half-size. I'm guessing these materials don't stretch/give much, but I could be wrong. I'd much rather have a shoe fit slightly big than too tight.

But regular 90s have never fit true, IMO. Always a half-size up for me.
I think everyone should just go up a half-size. I'm guessing these materials don't stretch/give much, but I could be wrong. I'd much rather have a shoe fit slightly big than too tight.

they fit the same as regular 90s. If you go 1/2 size up in those, go 1/2 size up in the hyperfuses.

REMINDER:

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO BUYING-SELLING-TRADING ALLOWED IN THIS FORUM.
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO BUY,  SELL OR TRADE. PERIOD! PRICE ISN'T THE ISSUE. IT'S STILL A VIOLATION IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR RETAIL OR LESS OR EVEN TO SHIP.​
 ​
THIS INCLUDES REQUESTS/OFFERS TO SPLIT COMBO PACKS.​
 ​
DO NOT POST THAT YOU'RE WILLING TO DO PICKUPS AT A STORE OR THAT YOU NEED SOMEONE TO PICK SOMETHING UP. EVEN IF YOU'RE SELLING FOR THE PRICE OF WHAT YOU PAID FOR, IT'S STILL A VIOLATION SINCE A TRANSACTION WOULD NEED TO TAKE PLACE BETWEEN YOU AND SOMEONE ELSE.​
 ​
DO NOT POST LIVE AUCTION LINKS/LISTINGS. TOO MANY PEOPLE PROMOTING THEIR OWN AUCTIONS IS THE MAIN REASON WHY WE FROWN ON THIS BUT YOU ALSO DON'T WANT TO BLOW UP SOMEONE'S CHANCES AT AN AUCTION THEY WERE WATCHING.​
 ​
DO NOT POST STOCKPILE/STOCKROOM PHOTOS. (PICTURES OF MULTIPLE PAIRS/SIZES)THIS OBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'S COUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE! POSTS WITH THESE TYPES OF PHOTOS WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.​
 ​
IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO HELP SOMEONE, PLEASE KEEP IT THRU PM'S OR USE THE BUY/SELL FORUMS. ANY MENTION OF ANY TYPE OF EXCHANGE ON THE BOARD MAY LEAD TO A SUSPENSION.​
 ​
POSTING LINKS/INFO TO ONLINE STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
POSTING THE ADDRESS OR PHONE NUMBERS TO STORES IS OKAY.​
 ​
USING YOUR SIGNATURE TO BUY/SELL/TRADE IS OKAY AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOT "SIG CHECKING" AND POSTING WITH THE INTENT TO PROMOTE YOUR SIG.​
 ​
REMEMBER, IT'S OKAY TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT AS LONG AS YOU'RE DOING IT IN THE APPROPRIATE WAY.​

Just received my pair of Livestrongs from FNL. These are definitely worth the $85. Now thinking if I should get another pair or two or just wait for the infrareds. Also for me I went true to size and thought they fit perfect. I have narrow feet though. Just for comparisions sake in older AM90s I went 1/2 size up to an 8.5 but these hyperfuses were perfect in a size 8.

Also price on the box is $120 on FNL website its $104.99. Use coupon code 11196F2MGRR for $20 off and its comes to $84.99 with free shipping. Price maybe more if you have to pay for tax. Get them while the price hasnt changed and sizes still in stock. GO GO GO! :rofl:

Last edited:
I received my pair of Livestrongs yesterday. These definitely fit bigger than the 2010 Infrareds. 2010 Infrareds fit me a little tight, these Livestrongs are perfect. I will be ordering my regular 9.5 in the Infrared HF.

Whatever size you got for regular AM90's I say get the same size in the new Hyperfuses. I went half size up like I usually do and they feel good. I always go up half size in all Nike running shoes anyways since they all feel better than my TTS.

Back
Top Bottom