Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

These are fire, gotta get 2 pairs hopefully they release here, if not gonna have to cop overseas.

Really digging these. Price?

If they priced the same as the yellow ones on eastbay they will be $119.99 retail

Usually the Hyperfuse is a no-go for me but these dont look bad. Would cop

So far ive heard these are a UK only release? any US retailers you guys know that will have these online?

Definitely hoping a can get a pair of these. Still deciding if I should try and cop from overseas or hope that Nike releases them stateside.

i've already confirmed with a couple of euro sites that they are getting them, however with nike sportswear releasing the air max 1 hyp prm nrg's that released in the uk a couple of weeks ago just 2 days ago here in the us, i wonder if they are going to follow suit with this one.  i've been meaning to email nikestore.com with the product number to find out, but i've been slacking...

Actually, I emailed Nike Store earlier this week and this was the response:

"No word on whether those will release here in the US."

NikeStore Twitter replied to some cat, and said they won't be releasing the Infared 90 online

Gotta scoop these. I was gonna pass on them since I already have 3 pairs of infrareds, but after seeing these pics on SC, I have to have these...

those pics above are lookin real good. was ehh at first but i'm leaning towards copping

im debating if I should just go ahead and buy em on friday or take the risk and wait to see if they release in the US
embarassed.gif

Does anyone know what type of release this will be? Will all the regular sites like FTL, FA, FLN, EB get them? Thanks

Does anyone know what type of release this will be? Will all the regular sites like FTL, FA, FLN, EB get them? Thanks

i just got a DM from nikestore. they are only going to be available overseas and oversea sites. that's what they mean by "worldwide"

have the last release but the hyperfuse seems like it would be more durable. Easier to beat.

i just got a DM from nikestore. they are only going to be available overseas and oversea sites. that's what they mean by "worldwide"
:smh: @ Nike

I need these and I will get them. Shipping from overseas, though. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom