Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

pretendo- As of late, theres been some UK releases that dropped Stateside. Rumor is that these will "eventually" make it to the U.S. When........................who knows?!?!

got 2 pair in my cart...can't for the life of me can't checkout.. FUUUUUU

Last edited:
I'm ready to give up...
mad.gif

Wellgosh timed out on me at checkout but FINALLY able to get an order through on Hanon

Last edited:
after bombing out several times on ct i finally got to my cart, selected shipping, then selected payment method and as i was waiting on the paypal page to load it bombed again and i can't get it to progress beyond there without bombing out.  one of the other websites i frequent isn't releasing them till midnight our time (noon there) according to the countdown ticker on their page.

FINALLY able to get a pair through hs.  they had a decent size run left.  it took a little bit, but i finally was able to complete checkout and got my order confirmation.

Actually, I emailed Nike Store earlier this week and this was the response:
"No word on whether those will release here in the US."
yeah, it's a quickstrike.  nikestore does not even have information on quickstrikes in advance.  they actually have no idea until it launches.  when it launches it magically shows up in their system.  they do that to protect integrity of the qs launch, so info doesn't leaked to priviledged individuals.  i am pretty certain though that it's going to be just like am1 og blue hyperfuse qs from a few weeks ago, us launch approx 2 weeks after uk launch.  going to be watching my twitter feeds like a hawk!!!

Last edited:
Has anyone ordered the AM90 Premiums on NikeiD? do they use hyperfuse material on those?
no, not on the air max 90 premiums, however the hyperfuse is it's OWN product on nikeid.  go to nikeid, select "air max" and then look for "nike air max 90 hyp prem id shoe - mens". 

Back
Top Bottom