Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Lol, never had it easier.

damn how did anyone have such a hard time for this? I woke up at like 4:58, got on twitter, clicked on the link when it came out and actually put the wrong password twice for my paypal and I still got through. huh :rolleyes

really tho NDC?!?!
tired.gif
mean.gif

Barely kept up with this release, but wanted to cop off NDC. Checked around 8:06 before I go to work and sold out? That's crazy 
laugh.gif

Welp, looks like Livestrongs it is.  
laugh.gif

Honestly, this **** makes me not want to even try anymore.  So tired of the online lottery w/ NDC.  At least in the past, you had a decent shot at scoring.  I'm more likely to hit the Powerball than grab a release date pair of kicks now.  SMH.  

it's like i cant buy any sneakers anymore. When i struck out on the cement IVs i gave up on Js b/c it makes no sense anymore. Now I'm trying to get into other kix and i'm still getting played. Very frustrating.

can anyone explain why this release is only on NDC?

first time i got the message "sorry that size just became unavailable" musta just missed out

damn how did anyone have such a hard time for this? I woke up at like 4:58, got on twitter, clicked on the link when it came out and actually put the wrong password twice for my paypal and I still got through. huh
eyes.gif
Consider yourself lucky. I have never been able to cop their "Twitter link" only releases. I clicked on the link and tried to add to cart within a 5 second timeframe and was shut out. NDC is a damn joke with releases nowadays. Congrats to those that were able to get through. Glad I have two pairs coming.

Ususally at least have a shot on NDC.
But not when they don't even list a 13 or a 12.5
12's would be too tight, 14's would feel like clown shoes.
None for me I guess.

*sigh...

swing and miss...

ndc = no bueno...

so now my only hope is that that someone doesn't pick up their twitter rsvp pair at my local niketown and they do the twitter rsvp again for the leftover pairs (assumin' it's my size)...

@nikestore's twitter is saying "We did not receive size 13's for this release." and "There was no specific reason, they just weren't shipped to us as part of the buy."

If they didnt get 13's in their shipment, they knew that, and could have tweeted that long before the release.
So people that needed that size could try to find them somewhere else.
Great customer service Nike!

Took my first L of 2012... This is the only release this year (thus far) that I wanted and couldn't pick up...

Back
Top Bottom